Shemar Stewart Work ethic

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember hearing a story about Dalvin Cook and Joe Yearby when they were at Central. The story always stuck with me. Dalvin and Yearby had just come back from the The Opening Camp in Oregon with Nike. Central was still going through their summer conditioning and the team was getting ready to work out, Yearby and Cook were fresh off of the plane and started to prep as if they were going to join the team for workouts but coach Smith told them to take the day off and watch the session from the side. I guess to prevent them from overworking since the first game wasn't far away. Out of respect for Coach Smith Joe and Dalvin went to side of the practice field as they were instructed to. When it came time to run gassers, worse part of any practice, Joe and Dalvin were running gassers on the side with the team.

I'm pretty sure people have other stories. I heard Deon Bush's Dad was no joke with pushing him to be great. There's a kid who use to play at Pace who went to Northwestern for college and eventually was drafted by the Colts. I heard his dad was tough and made him a hard worker.

The desire to be great comes from within. Shemar will be successful if that desire to be great runs deep. Keep pushing forward young man. Hopefully he's a Cane when it's all said and done.

Last edited:
not delivered he was there. He is with shemar on all his visits. We got to keep chopping wood on that recruitment im hearing we in a good spot even after the visit
@Stevo365

...ok it was delivered while he was there. geez.... come on OP, shouldn't this be in the Recruiting section? you slacking....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back