Shemar Stewart Work ethic

Advertisement
Is Shemar Stewart's work ethic more along the lines of Deion Sanders or Justin Flowe?

I remember hearing a story about Dalvin Cook and Joe Yearby when they were at Central. The story always stuck with me. Dalvin and Yearby had just come back from the The Opening Camp in Oregon with Nike. Central was still going through their summer conditioning and the team was getting ready to work out, Yearby and Cook were fresh off of the plane and started to prep as if they were going to join the team for workouts but coach Smith told them to take the day off and watch the session from the side. I guess to prevent them from overworking since the first game wasn't far away. Out of respect for Coach Smith Joe and Dalvin went to side of the practice field as they were instructed to. When it came time to run gassers, worse part of any practice, Joe and Dalvin were running gassers on the side with the team.

I'm pretty sure people have other stories. I heard Deon Bush's Dad was no joke with pushing him to be great. There's a kid who use to play at Pace who went to Northwestern for college and eventually was drafted by the Colts. I heard his dad was tough and made him a hard worker.

The desire to be great comes from within. Shemar will be successful if that desire to be great runs deep. Keep pushing forward young man. Hopefully he's a Cane when it's all said and done.
Pedro Taylor was the same way with Sean and his younger brother Joey. He once had them run a morning work out on a Saturday during the "off season" then as a reward took them to get some slushees at 7/11. I think they trained at Coral Reef High and went to that 7/11 on US1 and 152. Pedro lived right down the street from Colonial Park. Story is he took their slushees and drove home, left em there at 7/11 and told em to run back to the house before they melted.

Advertisement
Hugh Morris is coming to AEW!
shane mcmahon wrestling GIF by WWE

Advertisement
5 Star DL Shemar Stuart getting some work right off the plane. These are the type of players UM cannot let leave. Shout out to Coach Moe appreciate the vids!!

Good for him!

Sometimes It seems like certain recruits do this to get publicity or attention, which he should already have plenty of at this point.

Also curious to see if he gets his requested 10K followers, and if so, what his hugh announcement will be?

I remember hearing a story about Dalvin Cook and Joe Yearby when they were at Central. The story always stuck with me. Dalvin and Yearby had just come back from the The Opening Camp in Oregon with Nike. Central was still going through their summer conditioning and the team was getting ready to work out, Yearby and Cook were fresh off of the plane and started to prep as if they were going to join the team for workouts but coach Smith told them to take the day off and watch the session from the side. I guess to prevent them from overworking since the first game wasn't far away. Out of respect for Coach Smith Joe and Dalvin went to side of the practice field as they were instructed to. When it came time to run gassers, worse part of any practice, Joe and Dalvin were running gassers on the side with the team.

I'm pretty sure people have other stories. I heard Deon Bush's Dad was no joke with pushing him to be great. There's a kid who use to play at Pace who went to Northwestern for college and eventually was drafted by the Colts. I heard his dad was tough and made him a hard worker.

The desire to be great comes from within. Shemar will be successful if that desire to be great runs deep. Keep pushing forward young man. Hopefully he's a Cane when it's all said and done.
ALL STORIES YOU LISTED ARE TRUE.

FORMER CANE ERECK FLOWERS DAD USE TO BE ON HIM TO. GOOD TO SEE DUDE STILL BE AN NFL STARTER IN THE LEAGUE AFTER A ROUGH START

ALL STORIES YOU LISTED ARE TRUE.

FORMER CANE ERECK FLOWERS DAD USE TO BE ON HIM TO. GOOD TO SEE DUDE STILL BE AN NFL STARTER IN THE LEAGUE AFTER A ROUGH START
Going to Washington and kicking inside to guard changed his career trajectory for the better. Big ups to Big Red for bouncing back.

Advertisement
is this guy in the portal yet?

TAMU now has six straight losses....no way Jimbo survives this!

It’s so funny they got all them 5 stars and spent all them millions for a 3 or 4 win season. Should’ve lost to Miami also. ***** all them. I hope it crashes and burns there. Locker room I’m sure is a mess they lost to a really ****** auburn team last night

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back