Shemar Stewart SR HL

Advertisement
We gonna get Anthony Lucas as well, watch
Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 9.57.51 AM.png

If he wants to see the field before 2023, he ought to take a look at this.

After he commits to Miami, where do you all see him in the rotation?
Until we get a stud pass rusher, we need to see if he can put some pressure on the passer. I'd like to see him start out as a DE and sort of shift around like Rousseau did for us.

With JHH/56 in the middle, if this guy can bring a Rousseau-esque, big man DE presence.... oh baby! You're talking about a DOMINANT Cane DL, just like it's supposed to be!!!

Advertisement
That does not always work. I remember about 12 years ago where Sports Illustrated did an article on USC's nine four and five star running backs. Each one of them probably thought that they would be the next Reggie Bush.

Correct. The only one that made it was Joe McKnight (RIP). The rest flamed out. And Joe was not Reggie.

Giving Miami every reason to sign him since he’s waiting to February , think we get him in the end.

Plus Texas A&M just flipped a 5star at his position from Oklahoma
Did not know this

Don’t think the second part matters but thanks for clearing up the first part

Advertisement
We have what I have asked for, years I asked for an elite recruiter at HC than your OC and DC x and o.....then the staff recruiters. This is how u bild an OSU Bama UGA. We got it boys finally, I been screaming this for 10 plus years and finally we got it.
Cue…. we did it Joe gif please 😂

Yes. I think I told this story once before but I was on campus and I saw some things. Well I saw the ou kid who just flipped, as well as nolan, Shemar and bear.. and they all committed while I was there.. my source and his guys were basically having a party. Bear dipped which gave Lucas a lane.. but that same buddy of mine called me this morning and led the conversation with “just who is this Mario guy” and yeah lol

WOW. First Lucas, and now you're willing to back away from Shemar to A&M and say that Mario has a fighting chance with him as well?

I've said repeatedly that for 80M, we should be demanding instant results...and if Mario comes through with these two...****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Translation: “Handle me some moneyyyy!”
Asking for a friend - and, what happens when the NCAA and/or the IRS catches wind that this HS football coach is accepting bribes to steer a player towards a certain school so that HS coach gets paid.

(Blinks. Waiting. Blinks....)

Asking for a friend - and, what happens when the NCAA and/or the IRS catches wind that this HS football coach is accepting bribes to steer a player towards a certain school so that HS coach gets paid.

(Blinks. Waiting. Blinks....)
That high school corch gets a new whip from Nick Saban and free lap dances at the booty barn for a week. The IRS doesn't touch it (Often the money is routed through churches and tax exempt). NCAA is neutered. But watch us win and they'll try to enforce some ticky tack bs.

Advertisement
Back