Shemar Stewart SR HL

Idk how, but I underestimated the gravity of Mario
Make me happy here. I know you probably have sources and you can’t say that they told you something… But did someone who is not a source and spoke to a source tell you something…?

:)

Advertisement
Ehhhhh, I don’t know about that. 56 is looking like a future top 10 pick.

But, let’s bring him in and let them fight it out like Kong and Godzilla.

I get it. He definitely looked good for sure. Just think Shemar with his size and athleticism looks elite.

Make me happy to hear. I know you probably have sources and you can’t say that they told you something… But did someone who is not a source and spoke to a source tell you something…?

:)
Yes. I think I told this story once before but I was on campus and I saw some things. Well I saw the ou kid who just flipped, as well as nolan, Shemar and bear.. and they all committed while I was there.. my source and his guys were basically having a party. Bear dipped which gave Lucas a lane.. but that same buddy of mine called me this morning and led the conversation with “just who is this Mario guy” and yeah lol

Ehhhhh, I don’t know about that. 56 is looking like a future top 10 pick.

But, let’s bring him in and let them fight it out like Kong and Godzilla.

Woah, slow down. He had some moments, but top 10 I don't see yet. No shame in that either, that's a big prediction for a true freshman.

Advertisement
They were gonna flip him even if Riley stayed. So they still want Shemar. I’ve been pretty adamant on me saying Shemar was going to A&M but as of this morning I’m officially ready to back off of that.
1E7E5CF6-BE40-4C07-A35C-697D1388A78E.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back