Shemar Stewart Perspective

More poverty, crime, and talent to be wasted in So. Fla.

When Shemar/So. Fla. athletes do well everyone wins. And if they use a handlers/mentors to maximize opportunity, then more power to em. .
Are the handlers actually providing a service of value that the player would not otherwise have? Or has the handler simply duped the player/family into thinking this is happening?
As an example, did the handler increase Stewart’s value or did he simply take a cut of a pie that would have been the same size regardless of the handler?
Do we just need to educate these S Fla kids that they don’t need handlers?

Advertisement
Are the handlers actually providing a service of value that the player would not otherwise have? Or has the handler simply duped the player/family into thinking this is happening?
As an example, did the handler increase Stewart’s value or did he simply take a cut of a pie that would have been the same size regardless of the handler?
pimps do what they want to do, hoes do what they told, and a square does what he can

You’re an attorney?

Advertisement
More poverty, crime, and talent to be wasted in So. Fla.

When Shemar/So. Fla. athletes do well everyone wins. And if they use a handlers/mentors to maximize opportunity, then more power to em. .
It's a lack of positive role models. That's how these guys leech onto these kids. Real mentors aren't trying to make deals for themselves getting a piece of what a young man has earned.

Stewart made his decision. Live with it. He tried to punk the home team on his signing day. That was unacceptable. We don't need to hear a **** thing from him nor give him a platform in Miami to do it.

He plays for the enemy. He is now the enemy.

Duped 100% in certain instances they're necessary. But that's for the under developed kids, bad grades, little social media etc. But that's also handlers who are accepted and respected by some coaches throughout the country. That's more people you see on the west coast than most other places in the country. For whatever reason on the west coast families see their kids youths as a business decision and how they approach it is reflected by that. It's why you see so many over hyped kids coming from the west coast. All that pay ola stuff is rampant. Myself I met Moe a couple times. I'll just leave it at I'm not impressed.

Level of poverty diffence...and DECADES of producing more athletes that go on to be professional than Metro Atlanta. Half of Metro Atlanta...arent from metro atlanta.

South Florida is the center of football recruiting and the best athletes in the country, also home to the most scammers as well it isnt as simple as single parent homes...there are those with BOTH parents with Handlers lol.

Its just a different demographic down here than it is anywhere else in the country.
Thank you Sir you beat me to it.

Advertisement
I can't stand this dude doing interviews...He's worthless. Even before this interview.

Like why do this interview anyway? Sit there and **** ride this kid like he needs more attention.
Cause its a kid from Miami? And he covers kids from peewee until college while yall sit on this board and talk. All yall do is sit and complain like hoes when kids don’t pick your team

If moe was a bad influence and pushed him to Miami yall wouldn’t have a problem with it. None of yall know their relationship yall just playing parent on this site, stfu and let people live they life.

In Stewart's case the handler was his actual position coach and pretty much work with him from the ground up since Shemar didnt play youth ball if i can recall

I know this feels like a big miss now. He would've been our highest ranked recruit in this class. And maybe he blows up at Texas A&M and becomes a big miss. But he might bust.

Look at the top recruit in our class since 2010:

2010 - Seantrel Henderson #1
2011 - Anthony Chickillo #22
2012 - Duke Johnson #20
2013 - AQM #48
2014 - Chad Thomas #25
2015 - Mark Walton #83
2016 - Sam Bruce #84
2017 - Jeff Thomas #40
2018 - Lorenzo Lingard #25
2019 - Jeremiah Payton #54
2020 - Avante Williams #45
2021 - Leonard Taylor #11
2022 - Cyrus Moss #69

Williams/Taylor/Moss are TBD. There's some nice players, but I think Duke Johnson is really the only guy who actually moved the needle for us in Wins & Losses.

My point is a class is bigger than any one recruit. Mario was able to get Top 100 guys like Moss/Kelly/Skinner - and it's usually that volume vs a single player that makes the difference. Just keep stacking.
The real question have we had anybody as impactful as duke since he left ? The closest players I can think of is Ahmmon Richards on offense and defense Gerald Willis , jalen Phillips/GR15

Cause its a kid from Miami? And he covers kids from peewee until college while yall sit on this board and talk. All yall do is sit and complain like hoes when kids don’t pick your team

If moe was a bad influence and pushed him to Miami yall wouldn’t have a problem with it. None of yall know their relationship yall just playing parent on this site, stfu and let people live they life.

TrumpyCane found Mo

Advertisement
How’s this for perspective

C5A9EED0-140D-41B6-9951-F1326722A9BF.jpeg

Advertisement

Moe what's good bruh!!!!! Let's hit the Office tonight and throw some hunnids

Advertisement
Back