Shemar Stewart Perspective

Advertisement
Advertisement
why would he be back? honest question. he spent three years and has been one of the top Linemen in the country. id bounce bc get paid young man. you deserve it.
To be honest I feel like we have good coaches on d-line that will keep him improving because I don't think he has a 1st rd grade now for the draft, combined with NIL can help keep his pockets heavy while he can keep improving his Sr year. But could play on a much better team here next year less bs going on by then

To be honest I feel like we have good coaches on d-line that will keep him improving because I don't think he has a 1st rd grade now for the draft, combined with NIL can help keep his pockets heavy while he can keep improving his Sr year. But could play on a much better team here next year less bs going on by then
Definitely not getting a first round grade. I'm sure he'll wait to see where scouts rate him. Can see it going either way tbh.

Advertisement
Definitely not getting a first round grade. I'm sure he'll wait to see where scouts rate him. Can see it going either way tbh.
Yea I can't blame him if he declares but I do feel like he could be well compensated to return and keep working on his game and strength program

why would he be back? honest question. he spent three years and has been one of the top Linemen in the country. id bounce bc get paid young man. you deserve it.
At best Mesidor is a 3rd pick idk if his grade realistically can get higher even if he returns. That's the only reason I think he would leave early. Not like he will become taller or longer. (big pause)

Advertisement
At best Mesidor is a 3rd pick idk if his grade realistically can get higher even if he returns. That's the only reason I think he would leave early. Not like he will become taller or longer. (big pause)
this. his issues are something he can't control. coming back and getting hurt could cost him if hes getting a 3rd round pick grade

Due to his height idk if he ever will get a 1st round or even 2nd round grade. Seems to be a tweener even in college and idk if he is explosive enough to be a 3 4 Lb In the NFL.

4127616E-E702-4115-9152-37E8587C12AD.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back