Shemar Stewart Perspective

Advertisement
Lol f*** them kids
1666827285525.png

so wait a 60 year old dude went into the locker room and knocked stuff out of the players hands? lmao what?

A. why is a booster in there. not his place. hes the money man. bithc on Aggie insight.
B. dont put your hands on anyone.
C. that booster would get his *** kicked by all of them.
D. I dont believe any of this lol.

anyways, the lesson learned by ATM is coaching matters. they got an elite roster of players backed by years of top recruiting classes and they have corches

Advertisement
so wait a 60 year old dude went into the locker room and knocked stuff out of the players hands? lmao what?

A. why is a booster in there. not his place. hes the money man. bithc on Aggie insight.

anyways, the lesson learned by ATM is coaching matters. they got an elite roster of players backed by years of top recruiting classes and they have corches
I agree with you but why would booster get his *** kicked when it was Jumbo who knocked the candy out of their hands?

You think knocking candy out of their hand is crossing the line? lol

The booster didn't do any of that (Jimbo did) - he was in the lockeroom. You don't think big time boosters can't have lockeroom access? I don't know if I believe the entire story but you're off base in your assumptions.

You think knocking candy out of their hand is crossing the line? lol

The booster didn't do any of that (Jimbo did) - he was in the lockeroom. You don't think big time boosters can't have lockeroom access? I don't know if I believe the entire story but you're off base in your assumptions.
then I misread the fiction.

I dont think anyone beyond coaches and players should be given locker room access. stay in your lane type of thing. write the checks go on Aggie insight and complain.

Advertisement

I dont think anyone beyond coaches and players should be given locker room access. stay in your lane type of thing. write the checks go on Aggie insight and complain.

IMO the locker room needs to be treated like a place for strictly players, coaches, and team staff. Big boosters need to be given some love and perks, but I'd keep the locker room off limits to them. Though I understand that can be a tough call when the checks get bigger and bigger.

IMO the locker room needs to be treated like a place for strictly players, coaches, and team staff. Big boosters need to be given some love and perks, but I'd keep the locker room off limits to them. Though I understand that can be a tough call when the checks get bigger and bigger.
the can be given locker room tours but not during a game. I agree it's a tough call. anyways this story is absolutely fiction lol.

also, fisher is a straight up trash can thats living in a previous decade as a coach and thats why he failed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't see Shamar coming here, but I have no doubt there is going to be a lot of snaps next year for whatever guys do come back or portal in. I wouldn't be surprised if we lose as many as 6 guys from that room after this season. Out of eligibility, passed by someone younger on the depth chart, possible departure of mesidor.

Jacob Lichtenstein (6ySR)
Mitchell Agude (6ySR)
Antonio Moultrie (6ySR)
Jordan Miller (5yJR)
Jared Harrison Hunt (4ySO)
Jahfari Harvey (4ySO)
Akheem Mesidor (3ySO)
Chantz Williams (3ySO)
Elijah Roberts (3ySO)
Leonard Taylor (SO)
Darrell Jackson (SO)
Allan Haye (2yFR)
Jabari Ishmael (2yFR)
Thomas Davis (2yFR)
Nyjalik Kelly (FR)
Ahmad Moten (FR)

Agree but you're naive to think that big time boosters that rule the roost at schools like ATM, UT, etc don't have special lockeroom priveleges.

Advertisement
Back