2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario playing it smart. Use Shemar like Rousseau was used but with being on the edge at forefront if that's his selling point. Dudes gonna be dominant wherever he lines up anyways.

Advertisement
This recruiting battle is fascinating. TAMU can offer up him being a part of one of the GOAT recruiting classes on paper. That’s an exciting prospect for a kid to know he’s going to be part of a contender

Mario is selling him on being part of the group that “brings the U back”

No idea if JSU is an actual player for him but the draw to be a trendsetter there is high as well (I will refrain from elaborating too much on what is simply a flash in the pan over there, not sure why people are so obsessed with it)

I think at one point in time we probably could have landed him pretty easily but we made our own mess

Would be pretty impressive if we pull it off

Whole lotta projecting. U aren’t at all in touch with your subconscious but we are supposed to ignore your pattern as something other than what it is. U are the same dude who was railing about Tyrique Stevenson and his mother whoring him out for a bag a couple years. Constantly talking about inner city “handlers” blah blah blah. U can’t handle the recruiting board but U stay here with your micro aggressions but pointing at others and calling them “racists” for peeping your behavior…the real phony.

So he is “racist” for to see another poster post something racist 😂 who does that??? Y’all see how he is setting a clear path for observers to judge responses to racism instead of the racism itself?
"Microagression" enough said lol especially coming from the experts of passive aggression and nuance twisting.

Yall are bad jokes, with deep seeded bias that hate to be called out on ****. Like I said easy read.
Read Chicago Bulls GIF

He’s going to Jackson State. Money can’t compete with what Jackson State has to offer. The history, culture, environment, being able to play for your OWN and for one of the greatest of all time can’t be matched. It’s going to be a historic day for JSU AGAIN. lol

Advertisement
This recruiting battle is fascinating. TAMU can offer up him being a part of one of the GOAT recruiting classes on paper. That’s an exciting prospect for a kid to know he’s going to be part of a contender

Mario is selling him on being part of the group that “brings the U back”

No idea if JSU is an actual player for him but the draw to be a trendsetter there is high as well (I will refrain from elaborating too much on what is simply a flash in the pan over there, not sure why people are so obsessed with it)

I think at one point in time we probably could have landed him pretty easily but we made our own mess

Would be pretty impressive if we pull it off
It’s Jackson State University. And yes they are a major player for him. lol

Ooohh, I know. And he will make a huge difference.
He needs the horses like all others. I always think there are 100 or more cfb teams and all fans who don't stack complain about coordinators....there is no way in **** that 100 plus stink at their job or don't know what they are doing. U need the elite talent to make your scheme thrive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
"They made a great impression," Marquez said of Cristobal and his new staff. "The energy there has changed tremendously. New staff looks like they gel well."

Texas A&M is the 247Sports Crystal Ball favorite for Stewart but he's been to Miami numerous times and will return for an official the last weekend of the month.

"I believe they closed the gap," Marquez said.

Stewart will sign with the school of his choice on Feb. 2.

"No looking back, no regrets, no second thoughts," Marquez said.

Georgia will get an official visit this weekend.
"I believe they closed the gap," Marquez said -

What I meant to say but couldn’t say it: “Final Call for all bags. A&M & UGA - Any last offers, you’ve got my number.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back