2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now would be a good time to get over that, especially when there's already another mod patrolling these waters.
It’s not about getting over anything. This is a five star whose connections peruse this website. Let’s try not to call someone a troll in advance. It’s a bad look, period.

Advertisement
That article is from 94.
In the 80’s it would wash up on the beach.
In some parts of south Florida you’d be surprised where cocaine was getting air dropped. Those places only had white people living in there. Plenty of crop dusters and airboat drivers had some very lucrative side jobs. The Florida bay made a lot of people some serious money.
There were very few counties in this state where money wasn’t being made overnight.

Last edited:
The biggest difference is JSU isn’t going to sneak up on Mario. This isn’t Hunter flipping on ESD or Coleman showing up with the JSU hat out of nowhere. Mario has a month to get all his NIL deals lined up and recruit against going to play in a level below FCS. No reason you don’t beat JSU. TAMU or UGA whatever I get it huge bags, SEC if that’s what this kid wants. But no reason to get caught with your pants around your ankles with this kid.
Again. Not going to sneak up on Mario, again.

Advertisement
☝☝☝☝Lol here is another fake fan that is secretly hoping he picks JSU lol
🤔🤔🤔...Let me see if I can get this right! I'm fake, because I don't care where a teenager takes his talents!? Which are his to do what he wishes with them. So should I cry when an African American athlete chooses a HBCU. Should I go on a rant, post some beyond ignorant comments. Would I be real enough then. Help me out!? How about tear down a staff before they coach a game, or beg a booster for their money; even though I don't know them. Am I headed down the right path!?😏...Anyway, if I was hoping for them to pick an HBCU, it would be Grambling. GSU not JSU😂

Attachments

• 20220117_102959.jpg
    20220117_102959.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 13
🤔🤔🤔...Let me see if I can get this right! I'm fake, because I don't care where a teenager takes his talents!? Which are his to do what he wishes with them. So should I cry when an African American athlete chooses a HBCU. Should I go on a rant, post some beyond ignorant comments. Would I be real enough then. Help me out!? How about tear down a staff before they coach a game, or beg a booster for their money; even though I don't know them. Am I headed down the right path!?😏...Anyway, if I was hoping for them to pick an HBCU, it would be Grambling. GSU not JSU😂
I honestly don't even have a problem with him chasing a bag...it was probably nowhere close to Hunter's, but he probably got something. My problem with him was (allegedly) disrespecting the U and telling Mario in front of his family that's he's coming and was silently committed. You disrespect the U - I don't care if you're white, black, blue, magenta...I wish you no success. Miss me with that "creating my own legacy" bs...he's already behind Hunter, he's not pioneering anything.

Don't get me wrong, I completely respect what the Ruiz family is trying to do.

But let's not make him the end-all, be-all of UM NIL. His name has become shorthand around here. Let's try to focus on the entire SoFla business community, not just one rich dude.

Yes, I remember when Nevin was our "savior", willing to buy out Randy so we could hire a better coach. Or at least he claimed, the money never actually changed hands. But Nevin was our "unnamed booster" who was willing to pay the buyout "single-handedly".

View attachment 172791
Oregon has one big booster too. No problem in that. I’m sure he is working with other businessmen but is the figurehead

Advertisement
I honestly don't even have a problem with him chasing a bag...it was probably nowhere close to Hunter's, but he probably got something. My problem with him was (allegedly) disrespecting the U and telling Mario in front of his family that's he's coming and was silently committed. You disrespect the U - I don't care if you're white, black, blue, magenta...I wish you no success. Miss me with that "creating my own legacy" bs...he's already behind Hunter, he's not pioneering anything.
Wesley Bissainthe threw down the U and yet here we are🤷🏾‍♂️. These are Teenagers, being pulled by grown men. Any reasonable person would believe they're making what they feel is the best decision, right in their eye view. Like I always say support your team doesn't need to include what other people are doing. I won't lose any sleep over these recruits. A game we lose is a different story.

Wesley Bissainthe threw down the U and yet here we are🤷🏾‍♂️. These are Teenagers, being pulled by grown men. Any reasonable person would believe they're making what they feel is the best decision, right in their eye view. Like I always say support your team doesn't need to include what other people are doing. I won't lose any sleep over these recruits. A game we lose is a different story.
This.

Advertisement
I'll say that if Shemar is coming, then he should just shockingly/unexpectedly commit and get us some momentum and good PR and start recruiting for us..if he knows where he's going, he shouldn't wait until NSD. He can still "shock" everybody by just committing unexpectedly like James Williams did in 2020. Then help us get better immediately. There are quite a few 4* and 5* recruits this cycle who he might sway as well as a bunch of 2023 guys coming this next weekend who he could sway.

Advertisement
I don’t understand this take. “What other people are doing,” specifically recruit’s decisions, directly impacts our wins and losses. Losing recruits leads to losing games. There is a correlation between stacking talent and stacking wins. It’s not unreasonable for fans to want the best players to help their team.

Your fake bc ur hoping he picks JSU so that you can possibly see some ignorant comment so u can point to it and say look you see all the racist ppl. When in reality u probably have more deep seeded racism than like 99% of the posters here.

Look at my past post I really don't care if he comes, if he does chose another school i actually do want it to be JSU bc than that means he's out of P5 and we don't see him next year. I'm not basing that thought on race like you, im basing that on what's better for the team I support.

There are alot of ppl on here that have your same lame view point, it's sad but w.e. I peep the phonies.

Username saids more than u think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back