2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He’s going to Jackson State. Money can’t compete with what Jackson State has to offer. The history, culture, environment, being able to play for your OWN and for one of the greatest of all time can’t be matched. It’s going to be a historic day for JSU AGAIN. lol
Season 5 Episode 3 GIF by Living Single

I’m coming 😎😎
Which troll dikkwad with the 3rd account are you?

A+ for comedy. Made me legit laugh. We all fear the hat.

If it turns out the way you say it does, you will be crowned by the rest of us idiots but until then, get thy **** ready and prepared for the fluff filling normally reserved for Semenholes and Gayturds.

It will be raw!!!

spank wwe raw GIF

Advertisement
Which troll dikkwad with the 3rd account are you?

A+ for comedy. Made me legit laugh. We all fear the hat.

If it turns out the way you say it does, you will be crowned by the rest of us idiots but until then, get thy **** ready and prepared for the fluff filling normally reserved for Semenholes and Gayturds.

It will be raw!!!

spank wwe raw GIF
He’s from there

Advertisement
I'll say that if Shemar is coming, then he should just shockingly/unexpectedly commit and get us some momentum and good PR and start recruiting for us..if he knows where he's going, he shouldn't wait until NSD. He can still "shock" everybody by just committing unexpectedly like James Williams did in 2020. Then help us get better immediately. There are quite a few 4* and 5* recruits this cycle who he might sway as well as a bunch of 2023 guys coming this next weekend who he could sway.
I hear what your saying about momentum but the last staff needed that clout. These guys we have dont need someone to come out now they got things under control.

It looks like they've all found him. I hope they get their frustrations out. This could be cathartic.
I was going to say please take @LeedsCane to safe ground as this could get bloody but then again, Leeds is kind of like the Queen in 300

He’s going to Jackson State. Money can’t compete with what Jackson State has to offer. The history, culture, environment, being able to play for your OWN and for one of the greatest of all time can’t be matched. It’s going to be a historic day for JSU AGAIN. lol
He was definitely the greatest tackler of all time, really embodied the tough, hard nosed football of his generation.

Advertisement
Yeah, and that's all great if he doesn't care about football. By going there he undermines his likelihood of developing as far as he could. That's nothing against HBCUs, this is about whether his focus is football or to make a statement. It would be similar if he were offered an academic scholarship to Harvard and chose to play there. Sure, he could progress and make the NFL, but he reduced his odds for doing so.

I know fam and that is why I am saying this is different BECAUSE we are talking about it. You were saying some nobody mentioned it and contributed to 5 pages of BS. I do not think they are BS. A lot of eyes read this board, I am sure Shemar, friends, family, UM people etc. If we can at least put it out there and let the bird dogs hunt, then we actually served some kind of purpose lol

I forget who it was, maybe @Cribby, who put out a post hinting at some current players flirting with UF or UF trying to contact certain players when our season went off the rails months ago. I truly believe the intent of that post was to alert people, get people talking about it, so the right people could get out in front of it and shut it down. Same kind of theory here.
There was a method to my madness. After the fire started i had post deleted. It worked because an hour or two later UM dropped a tweet about Ncaa rules and contacting players lol.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back