2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
hide GIF
He’s literally from the town where Robert Johnson went down to the crossroads to make his infamous deal with you know who.

Advertisement
Is it pronounced with an "umpty"? Do you like your oatmeal lumpy?

And most importantly, did you once get busy in a Burger King bathroom?
I hung out with him one late late day and night and day and night long ago. He was a cool dude. That’s when I met the pre-famous Tupac. He wasn’t that friendly. Shock G died last year from an OD I believe.

I hung out with him one late late day and night and day and night long ago. He was a cool dude. That’s when I met the pre-famous Tupac. He wasn’t that friendly. Shock G died last year from an OD I believe.

Accidental OD. Too many *** packets?

Advertisement

Love love love Digital Underground. *** Packets and EP release were fantastic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wtf was manny even doing? Never invited the kid into his office?

One of Saban’s trademark closes is inviting players into his office that displays all his championship rings etc..

I know manny ain’t got **** to show but **** wtf was our coaches even doing in recruiting!?!? So maddening
I wouldn’t be surprised if he truly had confidence issues
Wouldn’t be surprised if he was picked on growing up with that lisp
He always came across as fake and trying to front like he’s in control
He’s def that kid that just wants to be a part of the cool crowd and ends up clowning himself thinking he’s cool to fit in

This recruiting battle is fascinating. TAMU can offer up him being a part of one of the GOAT recruiting classes on paper. That’s an exciting prospect for a kid to know he’s going to be part of a contender

Mario is selling him on being part of the group that “brings the U back”

No idea if JSU is an actual player for him but the draw to be a trendsetter there is high as well (I will refrain from elaborating too much on what is simply a flash in the pan over there, not sure why people are so obsessed with it)

I think at one point in time we probably could have landed him pretty easily but we made our own mess

Would be pretty impressive if we pull it off
Im pretty sure UGA is more of a threat for him as well, he seemed to gleam when speaking on them typically and thats BEFORE the chip

Advertisement
Im pretty sure UGA is more of a threat for him as well, he seemed to gleam when speaking on them typically and thats BEFORE the chip
Here's a question regarding Smart - now that he's won a title do you think we'll start seeing his name mentioned in NFL head coaching searches? Yes, Meyer, Keely, and others have not worked out. But there are still franchises willing to gamble on a college coach, like Kingsbury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back