Shavar Manuel

With all the recent 2016 commits and all the players that are supposed to be at U day Shavar is really excited about coming to U day and visiting Miami

so you're saying it's happening huh Jrock?
410.gif

He has always liked miami and this is his first time visiting coral gables along with a lot of hype around the 2016 class he is excited to visit

Advertisement
shavar manuel is the best player in the 2016 class. If he chooses the canes, you can guarantee 2 things in the 2016 season. #1 - He plays at least 60% of defensive snaps.
#2 we will get pressure on the QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we get Shavar, I will start to drink the kool-aid. We will probably have our highest rated class of all time (at least in terms of amount of 4 or 5 star players).

I'm saying this before it happens IF Shavar comes to Miami by his junior year we'll play for a ncaa ship. That's the last piece of the pie a dline that can get pressure with just 4. Holy TATER TOTS batman!!!!!! you cannot stop the offense we're gonna have. I'm not gonna lie I'm gonna I'll she'd a tear of joy the day I see this kid and Chad opposite sides of our starting dline.

Because FINALLY................... THE ROCK HAS RETURNED TO CORAL GABLES AKA WE BACK FOR REAL THIS TIME

IF.

Last edited:
I'm saying this before it happens IF Shavar comes to Miami by his junior year we'll play for a ncaa ship. That's the last piece of the pie a dline that can get pressure with just 4. Holy TATER TOTS batman!!!!!! you cannot stop the offense we're gonna have. I'm not gonna lie I'm gonna I'll she'd a tear of joy the day I see this kid and Chad opposite sides of our starting dline.

Because FINALLY................... THE ROCK HAS RETURNED TO CORAL GABLES AKA WE BACK FOR REAL THIS TIME

IF.

If he commits to the U ill literally burst into tears cant say enough how much of a impact he could make for us.

Advertisement
Recruiting ****es me off... I want to get excited about this but even if he did choose us we are a minimum of 25 months away from seeing him on the field and that's if he plays game one of his freshman year (which based on reviews here, sounds like he'd have a great chance of doing).

/// Hope we get him.
/////still excited.

It's been said over and over.

Win and these kids will start to come here.

Show there is improvement this year offensively, defensively, special teams, and in the coaching philosophy and you will see these kids start to become more intrigued.

We are already out to an outstanding start to 2016 and with Allison committing that can be the ace in our pocket to continue the ball rolling in our favor

Advertisement
Tampa (Fla.) Blake 2016 DE Shavar Manuel gives us his top 5, with Miami leading the way. @rivalsmike rivals100.rivals.com/content.asp?SI…
7:15pm - 29 Jun 14

Vern doing work son

2016 not looking so bleak

There is plenty of room to superimpose Shavar and Mike
138.jpg

Advertisement
Back