Shavar Manuel

Advertisement
I'm biding my Time this is a marathon not a sprint..... But it's us Alabama and FSU in the lead.... This is all pre duffel bag... I'm not gonna full press to early... Jason know when they come down senior year it's on... Miami performs well I think he comes here...

Duffel bags....smh

509.jpg

Advertisement
our two main competitors for this kid just won the last 2 national titles. How exactly are we gonna beat them out unless we have a monster season this year? They also have 5 star bag men.

our two main competitors for this kid just won the last 2 national titles. How exactly are we gonna beat them out unless we have a monster season this year? They also have 5 star bag men.

Well that's easy... We just put contracts on their bagmen. Those ****ers won't step foot south of Live Oak after the first two or three go down.

Advertisement
Dudes their are plenty long time Canes fans in Tampa! I see The U tags all the time. Many of these kids parents grew up during our hey days and their kids Canes fans. I all honesty Tally more preferred than gayters because of proximity of FAMU. You gonna see more Tampa kids to UM when we win. These are city kids and they would prefer Miami over Gainesville in most cases.

You guys are missing the fact that he plays in the other teams offensive backfield 50% of the time...That's not allowed at the "U" so we have absolutely no chance of getting him here...

Dudes their are plenty long time Canes fans in Tampa! I see The U tags all the time. Many of these kids parents grew up during our hey days and their kids Canes fans. I all honesty Tally more preferred than gayters because of proximity of FAMU. You gonna see more Tampa kids to UM when we win. These are city kids and they would prefer Miami over Gainesville in most cases.

Im a product of my dad being a hardcore Mia fan. He caught on during the early 80's. So growing up, all I knew was Mia and I caught the very end of our dominance (early 2000's).

I think that some of the players at Mia that we see really dedicated to bring the U back fall into the same category. That's why we see so much passion about Mia from guys like Duke.

Alot of you old heads have seen it all. You guys seen us dominate for a period of time. Us "jits" only remember how great the 01 team was, getting robbed in 02, winning one last orange bowl, then falling off. I just feel like this generation wants to get back what we saw in the early 2000's when we were in elementary school and were simply amazed, versus the older generation that was in middle/high school. They just wanted be apart of what was going on.

Anyways, back OT, nice to see.Blake with some talent. Hope the kid stays there and don't transfer to Plant or Armwood. Im sure Lawson and Patchan will be in his ear. We will probably have to beat out UF and FSU

Advertisement
You guys are missing the fact that he plays in the other teams offensive backfield 50% of the time...That's not allowed at the "U" so we have absolutely no chance of getting him here...

Seriously hope that was meant sarcastically. Otherwise...what a stupid post.

[video=youtube;i79RQ4v8_IM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i79RQ4v8_IM[/video]

Yeah, I'm sold.

Just imagine this kid with another 2 years of growth and seasoning.

This is exactly the type of DE that the U has been lacking. Explosive first step, great understanding of how to use his hands to fend off blockers, great size combined with speed and fast twitch, killer instinct, sure tackler, etc. This kid is a definite stud and I would love for the coaching staff to be able to land this monster.

Advertisement
Seriously this 2016 class could be the greatest of all time... Where the ***** my bag of popcorn?

2016 is gonna be the year of the Dline...florida is weak in 15 for elite dline prospects...uf was rumored to be the team to beat for months but another bad season possibly could have everyone thinking...fsu looks good for 3 4/5 star de's but manuel is in the mold of Mario edwards so they will stick around...Miami on him this early is great but with sec/uf/fsu around it will be a bloodbath

Advertisement
Back