Sharieff Rhaheed decommits from LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm pretty sure Pete did an interview with him after he camped last and he hadn't received an offer.

Doesn't matter, I'm pretty sure he's Louisville bound anyway.

No mention of Loserville in this article, did mention us though. These kids need to realize Loserville is for bums

The recruiting process was supposed to be over for ESPN 300 linebacker Sharieff Rhaheed (Fort Pierce, Fla./Fort Pierce Central).

The ESPN 300 pick pledged to LSU in March. But Rhaheed never stopped looking at what was out there and he said contact between him and the LSU coaching staff drifted off. That led to Rhaheed's decommitment from the Tigers over the weekend.

"It's really something I decided a while back," Rhaheed said. "I just decided to come public with it now."

Sharieff Rhaheed
Outside linebacker
Uncommitted: List

Pos Rk Stars Grade Hometown
83 Fort Pierce, FL
With Rhaheed out of the class, LSU dropped back to 11 commitments, including eight in the ESPN 300. Rhaheed, a 6-foot-2, 202-pounder ranked No. 7 among outside linebackers and No. 132 overall in the ESPN rankings, said his process is once again "wide open."

"I don't want to pick a school until I fall in love with one," Rhaheed said, suggesting he might have pulled the trigger on LSU too quickly. "So I don't have a timeline or a date. I want to keep looking until I fall in love."

And he has been looking. Rhaheed said he has no leader board, but did say he was impressed by a visit to Miami (Fla.). He said he's also been to UCLA, Louisville, Florida and South Florida and has 22 offers to chose from.

As for LSU, the separation from Rhaheed may clear the way for four-star in-state prospect Kenny Young (River Ridge, La./John Curtis). LSU also appears to be a leader for the services of Clifton Garrett (Plainfield, Ill./Planfield South) the No. 59 player in the ESPN 300.

The Tigers already have a commitment from outside linebacker Donnie Alexander (New Orleans/Karr), the No. 271 prospect in the ESPN 300.

Advertisement
Im sorry but i would stalk every player Bama and LSU offer and get on them the first sign of wavering lol

Im sorry but i would stalk every player Bama and LSU offer and get on them the first sign of wavering lol

Better to stalk the parking lot outside of their weight rooms and fly those PED dealers down here. Les Miles isn't some secret talent developer, and Tommy Moffit's weights aren't magic. Those teams are so obviously roided, and THAT'S why they seemingly always hit on who they offer.

Advertisement
LoL...Sorry Louisville, almost had him.

1)Sharieff Rhaheed1⃣5⃣ ‏@reef_15

Just talked to #LSU coach's about what happened and were we go from here. And #LSU is back in the mix and at the top of the list

The check must have cleared it was probably an out of state account lol

Steroids don't make bad football players good football players and they don't change bad scheme fits to good ones. Steroids aren't magic. They have 220 lb backers and 240 lb d ends. Try again

ESPN Predicting he ends up here now (SIAP somewhere else)

Sharieff Rhaheed
Fort Pierce/Fort Pierce Central
ESPN 300 RANK: 260
POS: OLB
HT/WT: 6-2/202
STARS: 4
Miami

When he decommitted from LSU in early July, Rhaheed said he was wide open but did single out a visit to Miami. He said he won't end his process until he "falls in love" with a school and suggested that hasn't happened yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back