Sharieff Rhaheed decommits from LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Jerry Lewis.

Yeah, I brought his name up because some people forget that sick ******* did even worst, they made a movie about it and he still made millions basically getting away with it. This sick ******* who we "wanted" here better get life

http://www.cbs12.com/news/top-stori...63_1393364494_31728483","pt":"twitter"}?wap=0

"PIERCE, Fla. -- A Fort Pierce Central High School football player has
been arrested on a lewd and lascivious conduct with a minor charge after
his 14-year-old cousin became pregnant with his baby.

Fort Pierce police began investigating the case on October after the teen
girl's mother gave her a pregnancy test that came up positive, and she
admitted to havign *** with her older cousin."

328.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol that's some real Kentucky football **** for you I pray he's mentally retarded because this has to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen

Advertisement
Advertisement
Putting the incest part aside, If he is only 3 years older than the girl (depending on actual birth dates might even be less) is this really that big of a deal? The ******* white chick who did the same thing (without the part about incest or pregnancy, obviously) got a ton of support for all over. I wonder if the public will be so forgiving now that the alleged perpetrator is a black male?

Putting the incest part aside, If he is only 3 years older than the girl (depending on actual birth dates might even be less) is this really that big of a deal? The ******* white chick who did the same thing (without the part about incest or pregnancy, obviously) got a ton of support for all over. I wonder if the public will be so forgiving now that the alleged perpetrator is a black male?

you're rationalizing him impregnating his 14 year old cousin? hmmm… were bouts in Merica u from?

you're rationalizing him impregnating his 14 year old cousin? hmmm… were bouts in Merica u from?

Alabama or Mississippi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back