Sharieff Rhaheed decommits from LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Steroids don't make bad football players good football players and they don't change bad scheme fits to good ones. Steroids aren't magic. They have 220 lb backers and 240 lb d ends. Try again

''Steroids aren't magic.'' BS they aren't!

Poster on ITU says he's all hogs and ESPN has changed to that prediction. LMAO

Advertisement
Steroids don't make bad football players good football players and they don't change bad scheme fits to good ones. Steroids aren't magic. They have 220 lb backers and 240 lb d ends. Try again

''Steroids aren't magic.'' BS they aren't!

I like steroids.
They work better than anyone who hasn't used them can imagine. If your over thirty, imagine waking up feeling like your 18 again BUT bigger, stronger, faster and with greater stamina. Same workout you have been doing forever, but with unimaginable results. Straight up beast mode overnight. FWIW It's easier than typing this post. Go Canes :stormwarning:

Last edited:
Steroids on a team wide scale give you a massive advantage. Bama just out physicals everyone every year. There is nothing fancy about what they do. And every single player other than Julio Jones has been an NFL disappointment relative to their draft position. Bc in the NFL everyone is on roids, and they lose their advantage.

When Miami was dominating, we were doing it with guys who ended up being elite NFL players. Same for USC after us. Why doesn't Bama follow this trend?

Maybe LSU, but Alabama:

Starting DE's: Ed Stinson 6'4 292lbs, Jeoffrey Pagan 6'4 290lbs
Starting LB's: Adrian Hubbard 6'6 252lbs, X Dixon 6'3 265lbs, T DePriest 6'2 245lbs, CJ Mosely 6'2 232lbs (only LB on roster under 238lbs)

Advertisement
Uhhh Apparently you didnt read the article well enough!
No mention of Loserville in this article, did mention us though. These kids need to realize Loserville is for bums

The recruiting process was supposed to be over for ESPN 300 linebacker Sharieff Rhaheed (Fort Pierce, Fla./Fort Pierce Central).

The ESPN 300 pick pledged to LSU in March. But Rhaheed never stopped looking at what was out there and he said contact between him and the LSU coaching staff drifted off. That led to Rhaheed's decommitment from the Tigers over the weekend.

"It's really something I decided a while back," Rhaheed said. "I just decided to come public with it now."

Sharieff Rhaheed
Outside linebacker
Uncommitted: List

Pos Rk Stars Grade Hometown
83 Fort Pierce, FL
With Rhaheed out of the class, LSU dropped back to 11 commitments, including eight in the ESPN 300. Rhaheed, a 6-foot-2, 202-pounder ranked No. 7 among outside linebackers and No. 132 overall in the ESPN rankings, said his process is once again "wide open."

"I don't want to pick a school until I fall in love with one," Rhaheed said, suggesting he might have pulled the trigger on LSU too quickly. "So I don't have a timeline or a date. I want to keep looking until I fall in love."

And he has been looking. Rhaheed said he has no leader board, but did say he was impressed by a visit to Miami (Fla.). He said he's also been to UCLA, Louisville, Florida and South Florida and has 22 offers to chose from.

As for LSU, the separation from Rhaheed may clear the way for four-star in-state prospect Kenny Young (River Ridge, La./John Curtis). LSU also appears to be a leader for the services of Clifton Garrett (Plainfield, Ill./Planfield South) the No. 59 player in the ESPN 300.

The Tigers already have a commitment from outside linebacker Donnie Alexander (New Orleans/Karr), the No. 271 prospect in the ESPN 300.

Maybe LSU, but Alabama:

Starting DE's: Ed Stinson 6'4 292lbs, Jeoffrey Pagan 6'4 290lbs
Starting LB's: Adrian Hubbard 6'6 252lbs, X Dixon 6'3 265lbs, T DePriest 6'2 245lbs, CJ Mosely 6'2 232lbs (only LB on roster under 238lbs)

This is all fine but nobody has challenged my point. First of all, my point was that LSU has a small defense, traditionally. Secondly, it still doesn't change a scheme fit nor does it make a bad football player a good one. Is it a competitive advantage? Absolutely and I would never state otherwise. I understand steroids more than most on this board, I would guess. I'm also not so quick to assume steroids at a place like Bama because very few people on this board understand what proper nutrition will do to kids with the frames like that. These kids aren't you and me. They don't have average genetics and respond to a training stimulus much more dramatically than most people ever will. Are steroids all over college football? Yup. Is Cochran at Bama handing them out to everyone on the team to ensure they all have them? Not a chance.

Edit: It just seems like a cop out when the first thing people say is, "Bama takes steroids and that's why they're so big". Whether they are or they aren't, Miami has to compete with them and I'd be upset if any the players worried about stuff like that. Not directed at anybody specifically, I just hate that mindset

Last edited:
Advertisement
http://www.cbs12.com/news/top-stori...63_1393364494_31728483","pt":"twitter"}?wap=0

"PIERCE, Fla. -- A Fort Pierce Central High School football player has
been arrested on a lewd and lascivious conduct with a minor charge after
his 14-year-old cousin became pregnant with his baby.

Fort Pierce police began investigating the case on October after the teen
girl's mother gave her a pregnancy test that came up positive, and she
admitted to havign *** with her older cousin."

Lock this fool up. Good lord man

Advertisement
He's sick!!! That's terrible... Incest... Statutory rape(he's a minor as well) but he was sexually assaulting that child since 11... He needs too be locked up!!!

Whos that old white Rock and Roll singer from the 50s and 60s who married his cousin and got her pregnant for like 2 of his kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back