Shaq Quarterman?

Advertisement
Great dude but just not a great player

Slow, not instinctive, can’t cover, gets lost in the mess, etc.

Really should’ve been a 3 star talent
lmao when I posted this last year ya'll downvoted me and call me a troll..

you guys need to open your eyes there isn't a ton of talent here liek you guys think.

dj and homer are AVG.

JT is elite other then him all JAGS.

Cager run a 5.0 40 LOL.

OLINE is below avg.

Bunch of soft *** SFL kids on here.

Never get a player of that body type and that peaked in HS, he had speed problems that everyone knew. It is what it is......but he had a cool highlight tape and was a true cane whatever the fuq that means

Lol most over hyped player in canes history...

Dude is the 2nd best LB on this team and the trio of them have not improved a bit since they stepped on campus! They’ve seen so much football it’s mind boggling to see zero improvement!

And lol at anyone who thinks they leave for the NFL

Truth. Boys and I were saying how terrible LB play was all game and much of the season for that matter. It feels like the 3 of them have lost their instincts.

Advertisement
ts really sad that in dichts 3 years we havent progressed any from the previous years. We got lucky as **** last year winning some of the games we did. This year, no such luck. I am surprised we get any recruits other than the die hard canes... theres talent here but the coaches refuse to use it or take advantage of it.

He's simply a downhill MLB. False steps all over the place when asked to go sideline to sideline and he doesn't have good speed to get there.

Would like to throw out a hot take that he's had more bad games as a Cane than good games.

Advertisement
Advertisement
lmao when I posted this last year ya'll downvoted me and call me a troll..

you guys need to open your eyes there isn't a ton of talent here liek you guys think.

dj and homer are AVG.

JT is elite other then him all JAGS.

Cager run a 5.0 40 LOL.

OLINE is below avg.

Bunch of soft *** SFL kids on here.

Those are a bunch of 4* players everyone recruited... why are they so bad here? Is it s&c? Coaching? Would they be this bad if they all went to baga? All the players mentioned above we’re offered by them.

He has a bad knee give these kids a break. People on here are psychos. This year was at best a 3 loss year. No way we were getting as lucky again like last year.

Advertisement
He has a bad knee give these kids a break. People on here are psychos. This year was at best a 3 loss year. No way we were getting as lucky again like last year.

Why he in the game if he has a bad knee?
Get someone else in there! Smh

What was his excuse before the knee injury. He's been slow since he set foot on campus. Dude guesses on runs and misses half the time. Running backs eat him for lunch on wheel routes. He's missed more tackles than I can count.

No thanks

Advertisement
Back