Shaq Quarterman?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Truth. Boys and I were saying how terrible LB play was all game and much of the season for that matter. It feels like the 3 of them have lost their instincts.
you couldn't have sayed it any better, its like they can't anticipate and wait for the play to come to them rather than use their instincts to go to play. The biggest problem our LBs, besides sideline to sideline speed and lack of instincts, it is shedding blocks. When an O-Linemen gets their hands on them they completely get blown out of the play.

Advertisement
We need to do what old Miami use to do, take big DBs and convert them to LBs. For Example **** a striker Covert Derrick smith to a legit LB, the dude is 6-2 or 6-3 and has the body to put on more weight and play LB, Not only that but just make romeo finely a LB too. Still keep the Striker position, but I will start putting more weight on him so he could be a LB that could cover.

Last edited:
manny coaches LBs and Jonh pakte coaches outside LBs. They need to get Randy Shannon to coach all of the LBs and be Co-DC.

Exactly. Manny sucks as a LB coach.

Patke is another Manny stiff like Banda

Bring back Vernon Hargreaves as our LB coach.

Advertisement
Combo.......overhyped and below par coaching at position. Better still lot of bad coaching on both sides of ball. Richt has to make several changes after below par bowl game. richt stole money this year as coach. None of these LB need to leave early!!!

Great kid; average football player. I have nothing bad to say about him. He has been a great representative for the program and will do well in life.

Thank you somebody with some **** sense. It boggles my mind when our fans are bashing our players. They are young men and human beings. Not everyone that comes to the U will be a hall of famer. Shaq is a standout guy and his father as well who also comes on here and gives us some inside nuggets from time to time. Show some **** respect. Shaq is a Cane and most importantly CHOSE to be a Cane and he will be one for life!!

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back