Shaq Quarterman?

lmao when I posted this last year ya'll downvoted me and call me a troll..

you guys need to open your eyes there isn't a ton of talent here liek you guys think.

dj and homer are AVG.

JT is elite other then him all JAGS.

Cager run a 5.0 40 LOL.

OLINE is below avg.

Bunch of soft *** SFL kids on here.
Sadly I agree

Advertisement
LB's gotta have speed to go along with the size in today's game. He's too slow and it doesn't help he often takes bad angles.

Yea he kinda fell off from his frosh season....speed isn't his main problem imo...its his instincts, angles and physicality as a mlb....I was expecting him to pop Dillon at the point of attack it never happened.....I wish had a relentless mlb like Devin Bush.....Im very disappointed with Shaqs player development....he looks lost out there...

Advertisement
All three of the linebackers have regressed since freshman year. Sad to see. They seemed to have. A lot of potential, but per usual around here they didn’t get developed

Great dude but just not a great player

Slow, not instinctive, can’t cover, gets lost in the mess, etc.

Really should’ve been a 3 star talent

I don't think he is good enough to be a south Florida 3 star. I think 4 star is the perfect ranking for him. If he was from a ****** football state like Texas or Georgia he probably could have been a 5 star though. If he was a lot faster/stronger/better instincts then I could see you making a case for him being a Florida 3 star.

What happened to this guy? Can’t cover, gets lost in traffic, whiffed on sacks tonight.

I don’t understand how you fall off as a linebacker if scheme doesn’t change and your d-line stays the same. Wasn’t he supposed to be in better shape?

his position coach is ***....that’s why but I’ve long been known Shaq best years will be in the nfl where he gets great coaching.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Position coach isn’t going to fix speed and instincts.

But over the summer many on here said they all were early draft picks and were gone after this season.

I’ve been beating this drum for a while.

Him and 56. The guys have horrible change of direction. To make matters worse, they routinely blow assignments, and thanks to their shockingly poor athleticism, can’t make up for that.

I can’t count how many times these two filled the wrong gap last night. It was like a game show where they continuously chose the wrong door. Didn’t play their assignment. Overran a play. It was sad to watch.

This has been happening all season. They want to make a play and completely abandon their responsibility on that play and leave gaping holes and uncovered receivers in their wake. Dreadful play by this group. And just like with Rosier, what’s it say about Richt when his best options are Golden holdovers at the position?

Advertisement
We need a dedicated speed coach on staff because all of our LBs look slow.....even Homer and others look slower this year.

You can have average instincts and make up for it with speed. But when you don't have either, you will get exposed.

One play, our LBs are slow and trailing the play. The next play they all overrun the play trying to compensate. When we get gashed it's due to bad angles and missed tackles.

What happened to this guy? Can’t cover, gets lost in traffic, whiffed on sacks tonight.

I don’t understand how you fall off as a linebacker if scheme doesn’t change and your d-line stays the same. Wasn’t he supposed to be in better shape?

He's at least 15 lbs overweight. Lumbering slow-twitch athlete. Reminds me of Anthony Schlegel from OSU back in the day. He was infamously too slow for special teams and quickly busted out of the NFL.

Pinckney and McCloud are athletic but they play with no discipline and gap integrity. This is likely encouraged by Diaz and speaks to the lack of a legit LB coach.

Advertisement
Back