Shaq and Pickney struggling

Advertisement
Not surprising. TE’s now are running in the 4.5 to 4.7 range moving like WR’s. RB’s are 4.4 to 4.6. If your any slower or do not have good hips then your not going to be productive in the NFL

They spent their careers getting abused in space when the offense spread our defense out.

But we couldn't say that to our sensitive fans. "Bro they've started 50 straight games dog!" Cool they're not injury prone, at least they're great at something, I guess.

Bring on the Sam Brooks era.

Advertisement
I'm So Relaxed People who say "Relax" are Always the ones who need to Chill,Or don't Like Hearing the truth. Like in GlennGary GlennRoss: Nice guy Good Father **** You. In case you dummies don't get it Still, 2 "nice guys esp Shaq doesnt mean Production on the Field. Do people here have Any Football IQ????

Advertisement
Old school linebackers. Different game now.

Sabans flourish and get disguised cause his DTs are absolute terrors and have to be doubled. If I'm a big HS linebacker I go there.

Saban has switched in recent years away from his prototypical 250lbs Lb. he knows he needed speed after Auburn and Malzahn kept exposing him. His Lb now are just freaks but most are around 225lb and fastttttttttt.

MackMiller you are who I mean! If U deserve Praise I'm the first to give you credit for helping the U !BUT our Linebackers were BAD this Year! Period! That is just Fact not Emotion! Slow with Very Little Instincts= Walmart Stock Room!

That’s what superior CORCHING produces.

not all guys who are drafted low or not make it in NFL is a result of poor coaching. Some guys reach their ceiling and are good college players, but not good enough for pros.

**** our fans really hate anything our players do that isn't elite. These LBs gave there all to Miami and so many people on here are absolutely picking them apart. I really think we have one of the worst fan bases in college football.
We certainly have one of the worst fan bases in all of college football to go along with the worst administration

Advertisement
We certainly have one of the worst fan bases in all of college football to go along with the worst administration
Almost makes you not even want to be a fan. Shaq and Pickney gave everything they could to this school and these fans are absolutely tearing them down about how bad they are and there happy they are gone and good luck at Walmart.

I get where you guys are coming from but it’s not “hate”. I root for every cane. Hate would be saying they suck and taking things personal. I’m simply analyzing both of their skill sets, and imo both of them won’t last in the league. Of course I hope I’m wrong but I’m not just going to say they’re going to be beasts in the NFL just because they’re canes. It’s called constructive criticism.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Wait didn’t some in here say Shaq would be taken in the fourth or fifth round the latest?

Never thought they were that good with the run anyway.

The last old skool linebacker we had was dzp52, the "striker position" is use to be our fastest linebacker position, poor finley got worn down playing a position that more than likely wont get em drafted, but it was physically to demanding in the run game. Case in point, darrin smith was our fastest linebacker, in fact, he'd smoke finley, that man was running the 100's and 200's in highschool, blazing. We need to get back to our formula which most teams are using in some form or fashion, case in point, i didnt know about this Isaiah simmons from Clemson, but all they did with him is what UM consistently did, recruit bigger safeties and turn them into linebackers.

When the penn disgrace morons got here, they had no clue on how to project ****, so they made sure to recruit linebacker, linebackers straight out of highschool, while the morons actually did a solid job recruiting linebackers, those morons eye for linebackers where the 3-4 type and slowed us down. Like coach richt did when he first got here and upgraded the speed on offense, coach diaz needs to start doing the same with the defense, he did an excellent job identifying jock rousseau, now we gotta keep it going, gilbert frierson would probably make a great weakside linebacker with 15 more pounds on em.

Advertisement
Back