Shït Got Real At Choke Walker Stadium

Advertisement
FIU was bad.....JSU loss is SIGNIFICANTLY worse. I cannot image if we were to lose to FAMU etc....I wouldn't even check the board until after the next time we won a game..and the house would STILL be burning down 🤣
We did lose to FAMU in 1979 16-13. Baseball’s Vince Coleman had winning field. Long time ago but shouldn’t of happened. Kelly started later in the season and beat #19 Penn State

Don’t apologize for your post to that dip**** empirical, you’re better then that and you stated nothing but facts. At least Norvell gave a top ten team a run for their money and beat UNC, something manure has yet to accomplish. That fool @Fawk_U Haters still thinks manure is a good coach and yesterday’s win was a quality win! 🤢🤮 dudes a slurping Hecht troll of the highest order. Atleast ole Norvell played the game of football, something Mandy can’t say even though he’s pretending to coach the game. Lmao
Is this a real post? Lmao!!! You must be trolling or something...you are really trying to defend that corch Norvell?
Dude has a losing record...and got destroyed by Manny...52-10...and was 35-3 at halftime...
We know you hate Manny but don't go full ******.

Advertisement
Is this a real post? Lmao!!! You must be trolling or something...you are really trying to defend that corch Norvell?
Dude has a losing record...and got destroyed by Manny...52-10...and was 35-3 at halftime...
We know you hate Manny but don't go full ******.
I learned a while ago to not take anything he says seriously.

Advertisement
Norvell’s winning percentage at FSU is .27. That means he loses 73% of the time.

Diaz would literally need to lose the next 44 games straight to be ”trending in that direction here”.

What are you talking about.
I'm not defending Norvell or Manuela here.

I do believe Norvy the Imperialist (if you saw his welcome to FSU arrival) inherited a very different roster quality than Diaz. It appears the program fell off a cliff with Cuckbo's last year and just continued the spiral downward.

Regardless, fůck FSU, may their House know only pestilence and misery.

First off, I question the broad who married you in the first place👇

Screenshot_20210913-080631_DuckDuckGo.jpg

The mental* destruction of the FSU fanbase is complete.

They are now quivering masses of jello licking the windows of their double-wides👇👇

Screenshot_20210913-080644_DuckDuckGo.jpg

*granted a limited capacity to begin with

Holy crap, you were talking about Norvell there, I thought you were describing the University of Miami under the leadership of Manure and you finally had seen the light! Fase alarm I guess huh buddy boy, not ready to give up on your BFF huh? 😂🤣
Awwwwwww you know how flattered I am that you take time out of your day to follow me around and quote me all the time.

just imagine having no life other than going on the interwebz ranting like a lunatic about something you have put nothing into. Sad sad sad

however have fun with your banner. It made so much difference last time and I know how proud you are that you did that. Probably the biggest moment of your life. Although everyone remembers more how you got punked because you were dumb enough to put the receipt out there

Advertisement
FIU was bad.....JSU loss is SIGNIFICANTLY worse. I cannot image if we were to lose to FAMU etc....I wouldn't even check the board until after the next time we won a game..and the house would STILL be burning down 🤣
To me, they are all under the same 3-ring circus big top of suck.

The lack of talent on FSU's roster was very apparent when we played them last year, particularly in person. I don't remember an FSU team in my lifetime with less talent at QB, RB, and WR. And their line was bumbling and slow. I don't know how that roster got so emptied out. For as heralded as Jimbo and Taggart are as recruiters, ****.

FSU looks like they are in the scenario we were (are?) in when you keep hiring below average coaches and fire quickly and do not permit any of them to build anything. The constant turnover exacerbates problems and makes recruiting more difficult. It's a hard cycle to get out of.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back