Shït Got Real At Choke Walker Stadium

Advertisement
I think we’ve been saying it for a few years now but the culture at FSU is beyond broken

people call us certain things but I’ve never seen a more trash talking group that doesn’t deserve to say a word in my life

not absolving Norvell but he walked into an utter **** show
They fell harder than us...I don't think they will ever recover from it unless they make a sure fire hire. With that being said I think inside the program has begun to be toxic...it's why Jimbo left to fuqin A&M....I mean c'mon fsu used to be a better job than A&M now times have changed. TAMU adapted to the times while FSU has become a cesspool. Sort of like what has happened here but they fell faster and harder.

Seems I remember several on here wanting Norvell as our HC. Like the old saying goes “Be careful what you ask for. You just might get it.”

They fell harder than us...I don't think they will ever recover from it unless they make a sure fire hire. With that being said I think inside the program has begun to be toxic...it's why Jimbo left to fuqin A&M....I mean c'mon fsu used to be a better job than A&M now times have changed. TAMU adapted to the times while FSU has become a cesspool. Sort of like what has happened here but they fell faster and harder.
Agreed my man. As tense as games between us and FSU have always been, I don’t remember the Noles being overtly “dirty” but every game we play them now it’s like they try and turn it into a gang fight. That’s never really been what the rivalry was about

Definitely fell harder than us

Advertisement
You and @Empirical Cane are awesome,but there's no way Manny goes 3-8 and manages to keep his job. We might be able to tolerate mediocrity for a short time, but abysmal failure ain't happening.
yr7n0u3qzO9nG.gif

You and @Empirical Cane are awesome,but there's no way Manny goes 3-8 and manages to keep his job. We might be able to tolerate mediocrity for a short time, but abysmal failure ain't happening.
It’s different situations. 3-6 btw. Not 3-8. Still bad.

FSU’s roster was Brian Monroe at WR bad. We can agree to disagree if you think Manny could have done more in that situation. Anything FSU is irrelevant, trolling aside. I loathe watching Miami. It’s unhealthy. I need to stop.

It’s different situations. 3-6 btw. Not 3-8. Still bad.

FSU’s roster was Brian Monroe at WR bad. We can agree to disagree if you think Manny could have done more in that situation. Anything FSU is irrelevant, trolling aside. I loathe watching Miami. It’s unhealthy. I need to stop.
You are correct. It does take the fun out of watching to see them struggle against teams they should beat. I hope it doesn't get to the point where I have to stop watching. It hurt me to turn off the LA Tech bowl game.

Advertisement
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jacksonville State flag plant in Doak 😳 <a href="https://t.co/2RFVRvna10">pic.twitter.com/2RFVRvna10</a></p>&mdash; ESPN College Football (@ESPNCFB) <a href="">September 12, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Even with that said, Norvell is still better than Manuela.

I'd go fight them for sure if I was a player, you can't let that happen.

Advertisement
Personal attacks
Norvell is trash and you’re going to double down on stupid just because you hate manny that bad?

never go full window licker. I’m saying this as your friend. Hate manny all you want, he’s done enough to deserve it, but don’t stand on dumb. Norvell is amazing trash who isn’t a good coach
He has more coaching experience and wins then your BFF Manuela has sporto! Oh and he’s beaten UNC, something manure is fully incapable of doing. Lmao try to take manure balls out of you mouth for once.

Advertisement
They have talent. They continually use it wrong, make dumb *** decisions, and show zero awareness for situational football

how many times are you going to go for it on 4th down and not get it in bad spots?

only reason Norvell has a decent body of work is because fuente set him up for success at Memphis. And he contuly blew it in big games there with one of the best rosters in the con USA
Holy crap, you were talking about Norvell there, I thought you were describing the University of Miami under the leadership of Manure and you finally had seen the light! Fase alarm I guess huh buddy boy, not ready to give up on your BFF huh? 😂🤣

Fair points friend.

Look, I gotta come up with something after dying on Mt Zion.

**** you!!!
Don’t apologize for your post to that dip**** empirical, you’re better then that and you stated nothing but facts. At least Norvell gave a top ten team a run for their money and beat UNC, something manure has yet to accomplish. That fool @Fawk_U Haters still thinks manure is a good coach and yesterday’s win was a quality win! 🤢🤮 dudes a slurping Hecht troll of the highest order. Atleast ole Norvell played the game of football, something Mandy can’t say even though he’s pretending to coach the game. Lmao

The toxicity started with Jimbo, the O-Line, QB, entitlement, & APR problems started with Him.

Advertisement
Back