Shït Got Real At Choke Walker Stadium

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jacksonville State flag plant in Doak 😳 <a href="https://t.co/2RFVRvna10">pic.twitter.com/2RFVRvna10</a></p>&mdash; ESPN College Football (@ESPNCFB) <a href="">September 12, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Even with that said, Norvell is still better than Manuela.

Advertisement
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jacksonville State flag plant in Doak 😳 <a href="https://t.co/2RFVRvna10">pic.twitter.com/2RFVRvna10</a></p>&mdash; ESPN College Football (@ESPNCFB) <a href="">September 12, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Even with that said, Norvell is still better than Manuela.

Norvell is trash and you’re going to double down on stupid just because you hate manny that bad?

never go full window licker. I’m saying this as your friend. Hate manny all you want, he’s done enough to deserve it, but don’t stand on dumb. Norvell is amazing trash who isn’t a good coach

1631447168150.gif

Norvell is trash and you’re going to double down on stupid just because you hate manny that bad?

never go full window licker. I’m saying this as your friend. Hate manny all you want, he’s done enough to deserve it, but don’t stand in dumb. Norvell is amazing trash who isn’t a good coach
I appreciate the intervention.

With that said, I believe Norvell's overall body of work as a HC still would be an upgrade over Manuela.

That doesn't mean Norvell is the right coach for our Canes, just somewhat of upgrade over the very low bar Diaz has set.

If anything, my belief perhaps shows just how misplaced in HC role Manuela is.

Also, Jax St exposed what we have suspected for a long time: recruiting and staff were in a bad way in Cuckbo's last season and just continued to roll down the hill of suck since.

Advertisement
I appreciate the intervention.

With that said, I believe Norvell's overall body of work as a HC still would be an upgrade over Manuela.

That doesn't mean Norvell is the right coach for our Canes, just somewhat of upgrade over the very low bar Diaz has set.

If anything, my belief perhaps shows just how misplaced in HC role Manuela is.

Also, Jax St exposed what we have suspected for a long time: recruiting and staff were in a bad way in Cuckbo's last season and just continued to roll down the hill of suck since.
They have talent. They continually use it wrong, make dumb *** decisions, and show zero awareness for situational football

how many times are you going to go for it on 4th down and not get it in bad spots?

only reason Norvell has a decent body of work is because fuente set him up for success at Memphis. And he contuly blew it in big games there with one of the best rosters in the con USA

They have talent. They continually use it wrong, make dumb *** decisions, and show zero awareness for situational football

how many times are you going to go for it on 4th down and not get it in bad spots?

only reason Norvell has a decent body of work is because fuente set him up for success at Memphis. And he contuly blew it in big games there with one of the best rosters in the con USA
Fair points friend.

Look, I gotta come up with something after dying on Mt Zion.

**** you!!!

never go full window licker. I’m saying this as your friend. Hate manny all you want, he’s done enough to deserve it, but don’t stand on dumb. Norvell is amazing trash who isn’t a good coach
Yeah he was pumping his chest about how FSU was going to kill UM last week after we lost and they kept it close with ND. LOL

Norvell is straight trash

Advertisement
How he did so well at Memphis and just fell off the earth at FSU? Btw JSU was close to beating FSU for 3 years now. They finally pulled it off
He inherited a good team from Fuentes. He built nothing. And won’t at FSU.

And on a side note, he was Arizona State OC when the Sun Devils rolled up 62 on USC, and the Trojans fired Lane Kiffin at LAX.

1631485307198.jpeg

Last edited:
I think we’ve been saying it for a few years now but the culture at FSU is beyond broken

people call us certain things but I’ve never seen a more trash talking group that doesn’t deserve to say a word in my life

not absolving Norvell but he walked into an utter **** show

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back