Senior Bowl Week

Ice Cube Movie GIF

Advertisement
Not only will kam senior day performances help solidify him high on boards from everything our coaches say about him and how well i think he will interview with teams it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he is a 1st round pick or very early 2nd.

He will be a 10 year pro and a leader in the league

Advertisement
Happy for Kam and would love to see him go 1st round. He definitely has all the skills and attributes to

I think for us this past year he took a “I’m going to try to get as many picks as I can approach” versus a business like, make the best play for the team approach

And that loose mentality made him give up big plays he shouldn’t have against GT, UNC etc. which was a big reason for us losing sometimes

He won’t be able to play that way in the NFL because he’ll lose his job fast

NGL, I thought Kam was a late second to mid third type player after some rough stretches this past season. I'll be happy if proven wrong.

Not only will kam senior day performances help solidify him high on boards from everything our coaches say about him and how well i think he will interview with teams it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he is a 1st round pick or very early 2nd.

He will be a 10 year pro and a leader in the league
I remember when Jon Beason came out and many on Grassy said the same about him the way people are speaking about Kam. That no way he should be a first round grade.. And I remember when he got picked in the first round that many scouts said it was his interviews that put him over the top. I wouldnt be shocked if the same happened to Kam.

Advertisement
A lot of fans really don't understand what they're seeing on Defense on a play by play basis & that's why yall blame Kam for things that aren't actually his fault.

He'll be drafted higher than most expect because NFL Coaches, Scouts & GM's evaluate tape completely different than fans do.

Did he say he wants to? I'm not being argumentative, but maybe enough scouts have suggested it and finally got through to him. Also, our safety depth here sucked, so who is to say our coaches weren't comfortable leaving him there? He wasn't passed on the depth chart, Best option at the position, so why would they want to move him here?
He's been approached for that since his sophomore season here. Mario insisted on it initially but James was against it. He's always been against it even while everyone told him all the negatives to him and his build playing that position. He's just finally seen what everyone has told him and his health has been a constant issue because he does zero to put on necessary muscle. You can't play to that level of contact if you don't add necessary muscle. If he would've jumped on this plan early lord knows where he's getting drafted at.

A lot of fans really don't understand what they're seeing on Defense on a play by play basis & that's why yall blame Kam for things that aren't actually his fault.

He'll be drafted higher than most expect because NFL Coaches, Scouts & GM's evaluate tape completely different than fans do.
I'll definitely agree most don't understand. The funny **** is what he doesn't get blamed for, he usually has more to do with than when he does.

Did he say he wants to? I'm not being argumentative, but maybe enough scouts have suggested it and finally got through to him. Also, our safety depth here sucked, so who is to say our coaches weren't comfortable leaving him there? He wasn't passed on the depth chart, Best option at the position, so why would they want to move him here?
He already has tape at safety this is just showcasing his flexibility.

I dont know what the big deal is since we didnt have a safety other than Kam anyway and im 100 percent sure we werent going to coach him up at lb to beat out anybody

Advertisement

Can you define what "drafted higher than most expect" equates to? Because a ton of early mock drafts had him as a 1st rounder and while there are still definitely a good number that have him there, more are starting to have him as a 2nd rounder. So does that mean he's a 1st round lock? Or you think Kam is actually a potential top 15 type player?

I mentioned he's going to slide (along with LT) but I don't think for a second that he's a 4th/5th rounder or anything like that. He is crazy instinctual, very athletic, and an absolute playmaker.

But as someone mentioned, safeties just aren't drafted super high right now. I think he'll go in the 2nd but wouldn't be totally shocked if he slid to early 3rd round. Surprised yes, but not absolutely floored if that happened.

I'm curious if he goes late 1 or early two. My only question comes more from his size than anything else and this not being the greatest of classes for safeties. I'd love for him to go 1. I can see that. Lt & James are a lil more difficult for me.
i probably have him locked above round 3 right now. His size isnt elite but it was enough at that 5'11 200+.

I have comped him to Kevin Byard coming out.

This safety class aint all that and it being more of a passing league may propell him. If he can runin that 4.5 that may propel him even more i think all the teams will like him interviewing.

close to locking him in the second with chances at 1st round

Advertisement
i probably have him locked above round 3 right now. His size isnt elite but it was enough at that 5'11 200+.

I have comped him to Kevin Byard coming out.

This safety class aint all that and it being more of a passing league may propell him. If he can runin that 4.5 that may propel him even more i think all the teams will like him interviewing.

close to locking him in the second with chances at 1st round
I don't think he goes any worse than mid second. He's a great kid. Very likeable and very passionate. Great leader has plus speed and ball skills. His issues are tackling and his eyes betray him at times. He's not a bad tackler at all but he let James rub off on him with all these shoulder rubs. That **** won't cut it at his size in this league.

Menmon, is there a way that I could message you. I'd like your advice on hs player film if you have time. Thanks🤙🏽

I don't think he goes any worse than mid second. He's a great kid. Very likeable and very passionate. Great leader has plus speed and ball skills. His issues are tackling and his eyes betray him at times. He's not a bad tackler at all but he let James rub off on him with all these shoulder rubs. That **** won't cut it at his size in this league.
I COULD SEE MIKE TOMLIN FALLIN IN LOVE WITH HIM.

KAM being so cerebral will help him a ton

Advertisement
Back