Senior Bowl Week

DC3

Recruit
Premium
Senior Bowl starts up this week. Miami has 3 players participating in it.

Kam Kitchens , Javion Cohen, James Williams are all on the American Team.

Practice schedule

Tuesday, Jan. 30

National team — 9:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. American team — noon-2 p.m.

Wednesday, Jan. 31

Thursday, Feb. 1

Advertisement
Senior Bowl starts up this week. Miami has 3 players participating in it.

Kam Kitchens , Javion Cohen, James Williams are all on the American Team.

Practice schedule

Tuesday, Jan. 30

Wednesday, Jan. 31

Thursday, Feb. 1

I love that they expanded the player pool.

merica.gif

Advertisement
I got a feeling our guys are gonna slide in the draft unfortunately.

Hope I'm wrong but neither Kam nor LT have elite measurables. Combine that with incosistent play and I could see them being 2nd-3rd round guys despite the 1st round hype they've gotten.

Hope I'm wrong but neither Kam nor LT have elite measurables. Combine that with incosistent play and I could see them being 2nd-3rd round guys despite the 1st round hype they've gotten.
Tbf after compiling 19-18 records over the course of 3 years that shouldn't be surprising. LT could sneak into the first due to how weak the DT class is.

Kam has solid measurables. 5'11- 206 is not bad at all.

I dont think Kam ever was a 1st round guy though...so 2nd and 3rd would actually be GOOD for him.

The last 2 years there have been 3 safeties taken in the first.. The middle rounds are when they are being picked up.

If Kam goes to combine and runs sub4.6 he likely solidifies himself as a middle rounder.

He's on target for these 2 from last year likely with better film that may propel him up some.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/ji-****-brown/32004252-4f49-2777-600c-5206658f7fd5

This safety class aint all that so Kam if all goes well fromt his point on may sneak into the second.

2 top 60 guys in LT and Kitchens. Cohen probably 4th or 5th round. Rest late round guys.

Williams the wild card depending on where they play him this week in practice and his size.

Advertisement
Off head he can play for Baltimore, Dallas who have similar players to him in Kearse and Hamilton.

With the advent of these beastly tight ends him having some ability to cover them and mix it up tackling a bit may keep him a middle round guy.

Need to run 4.7 or better and have solid bench numbers.
Buffalo, replacement for Milano long term plus he can play the Dime or Nickle backer. Could always draft him as a safety since they need 2

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back