Senior Bowl Week

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wonder if JWill bulked up for the SB. What did he weigh in at?

Edit: 6043, 230

3rd longest wingspan for all LBs/DBs. He’s also listed as a DB. Is he practicing with both groups?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
J. N
He wasn’t a great tackler and tbh didn’t diagnose quickly enough either. Not NFL level at least. But he’s gotten a lot more reps closer to the line with Guidry and has made a big leap.
He tackled quite well this season up until about NC State where he reverted back to the dumb *** shoulder tackle BS. WHEN HE wraps up no one gets loose. He will be coached up to that in the NFL, HOPEFULLY 🤦🏿🤦🏿

Off head he can play for Baltimore, Dallas who have similar players to him in Kearse and Hamilton.

With the advent of these beastly tight ends him having some ability to cover them and mix it up tackling a bit may keep him a middle round guy.

Need to run 4.7 or better and have solid bench numbers.
What would be a solid bench number in terms of reps?

I forgot - do they bench 185 or 225 at the combine?

It’s frustrating we ended 7-6 when you look at the guys headed to the pros. LT, Cohen, Kam, Lee, JW. They aren’t the 2000 Canes but they were certainly good enough to win a lot more games. How many other ACC teams will have 5 guys get drafted?

Was that a good rep???

@Memnon @Brooklyndee @gogeta4 @Coach Macho

I am no DB expert so educate me and I am not trying to be negative on Cam but it was a wheel route in which he let the receiver beat him inside vs forcing the receiver to the boundary/sideline. A better throw (especially in a game where he would have no safety help on the inside) and that’s a long completion.

Advertisement
Back