Selected my 2020 season tickets this morning (3 game package) ....

My question is how are those 334 row 15 seats regarding the view of the field,

There is a site that lets you enter your Section and Row so you can see what the view is. I believe you have to be logged in to your ticket account to see it.

Advertisement
There is a time limit on which you are supposed to enter. It is located on the Game ticket.

OK, I see it now, I had to swipe to one side to get the "additional information". This is just idiotic. You can't stay in the parking lot, but you have to go through the gate in a 10 minute window?

There is a site that lets you enter your Section and Row so you can see what the view is. I believe you have to be logged in to your ticket account to see it.

I've never been a fan of the upper deck at Hard Rock. I've never liked how far away from the field the seats are. They tried to fix the lower deck by adding seats closer to the field, but you can't really fix the upper deck.

You'll definitely be able to see everything, and the sound may be a bit better now with the awning, but capacity will also be low.

As I mentioned earlier, they are doing cashless ordering for food and bev. You have to put the Hard Rock Stadium and/or Miami Dolphins app on your phone, create an account, and then you can order food from your seat, pay, and then go pick it up.

Just to answer a couple of questions:

Yes there is a ticket window to enter the stadium, no they aren't policing it strictly. I entered UAB game 20 mins before "time"

Yes there's an app to order food, it doesn't work for every section and yes if you just want to get up and get food you can do that too.

The experience wasn't much different from a regular game minus you have to wear a mask, the first quarter no one was policing mask. After that they had guards in every section, they tossed some guys from our section who kept taking off their mask.

LOL just looked in my Apple wallet and there IS a time window...I just never noticed it. I know you’re probably thinking I’m blind, but honest to God I never even looked at that

As was mentioned in another post, apparently they’re not enforcing it, at least not yet. Don’t know about the next game which is FSU. They might enforce it then.

As far as the app, I have never gotten an email about that or anything, but obviously there is one.

F036D112-BB55-4E26-8065-CA88D8208944.jpeg

Advertisement
In the lower bowl, this is just my personal preference, the higher the row, the better the view. So I like the row you’re in. You’ll get a better field perspective.

Did you get a parking pass? I checked this morning and those are still available, including orange which is going to be the lowest price, and it gets you right there near the stadium anyway.
I haven’t got the parking passes yet. Based on info from @TheOriginalCane, I’m just going to drive down from Pompano where I’ll be staying for the weekend, take the chance pricing is still the same on gameday ($40 for yellow lot atm) and pay for parking when I get their.

I haven’t got the parking passes yet. Based on info from @TheOriginalCane, I’m just going to drive down from Pompano where I’ll be staying for the weekend, take the chance pricing is still the same on gameday ($40 for yellow lot atm) and pay for parking when I get their.

it’s 40 for orange, so if you can get it now I would - if you’re willing to pay 40 for yellow which is further away

it’s 40 for orange, so if you can get it now I would - if you’re willing to pay 40 for yellow which is further away
Yup listen to this man, yellow is across the street and you have to use your Sunpass. Also at that, yellow is usually more than orange on game day, Orange is typically $20 and sunpass is $25 during regular games.

LOL just looked in my Apple wallet and there IS a time window...I just never noticed it. I know you’re probably thinking I’m blind, but honest to God I never even looked at that

As was mentioned in another post, apparently they’re not enforcing it, at least not yet. Don’t know about the next game which is FSU. They might enforce it then.

As far as the app, I have never gotten an email about that or anything, but obviously there is one.

View attachment 130500

Did you go to the UAB game? I don't think there was a gate entry time window for that one. All I'm saying is that the rep specifically mentioned it to me in relation to the F$U game, and my other tix are for GaTech and UNC. Maybe they are testing it out for F$U.

I was also told (by the rep) that there were very few places where you could just order food at the counter. Again, who knows what reality will actually be, but I downloaded the app just in case. My seats are in the 117-119 club area, I usually get food down there anyhow and never end up hitting the regular spots up on the 100 level.

Just figured I'd share the info, the game should be fun, but who knows what the stadium details will be like.

I do think it's funny that they are putting a time-window on the ticket, but in a place where no one will ever see it. Great job, Beta Blake.

Advertisement
Yup listen to this man, yellow is across the street and you have to use your Sunpass. Also at that, yellow is usually more than orange on game day, Orange is typically $20 and sunpass is $25 during regular games.

There are two Yellow lots, one on the north side of 199th and one on the south side.

For a couple of the lesser games last year, I sold my Green lot passes and just parked in the Yellow lot on the north side of 199th. You don't have to use SunPass, but you can. HOWEVER, you need to be set up for SunPass Plus (the option that allows you to use SunPass to park at the airport). If you use SunPass to park at Hard Rock, it is $5 cheaper (at least it was last year). You can also pay cash (at least last year).

I drive down the Turnpike to get to the games, so I've parked in the Yellow lot at the bottom of the Turnpike exit. They also built a pedestrian bridge from that Yellow lot to the Orange/Green lots on the east side of the stadium.

Did you go to the UAB game? I don't think there was a gate entry time window for that one. All I'm saying is that the rep specifically mentioned it to me in relation to the F$U game, and my other tix are for GaTech and UNC. Maybe they are testing it out for F$U.

I was also told (by the rep) that there were very few places where you could just order food at the counter. Again, who knows what reality will actually be, but I downloaded the app just in case. My seats are in the 117-119 club area, I usually get food down there anyhow and never end up hitting the regular spots up on the 100 level.

Just figured I'd share the info, the game should be fun, but who knows what the stadium details will be like.

I do think it's funny that they are putting a time-window on the ticket, but in a place where no one will ever see it. Great job, Beta Blake.
There was a gate time entry for UAB. I don’t know if they were enforcing it because I waited until right before kickoff to get in. Also, the food app in my section (202) wasn’t working.

I honestly don't think there is a bad seat in the house. My season tickets are in 300's albeit row 1 and I wouldn't trade my view for anything.

as for Uber or Lyft, if you don't mind a walk to the ride share pick up spot at Norwood Elementary it's not a bad idea.

I'm interested to see if they enforce the entry time for FSU. UAB was no where near the 13,000 allowed so they may have just said **** it.

This is pretty neat and what I used to check out different sections I was looking at

Advertisement
I honestly don't think there is a bad seat in the house. My season tickets are in 300's albeit row 1 and I wouldn't trade my view for anything.

as for Uber or Lyft, if you don't mind a walk to the ride share pick up spot at Norwood Elementary it's not a bad idea.

I'm interested to see if they enforce the entry time for FSU. UAB was no where near the 13,000 allowed so they may have just said **** it.

Sidelines or end zone? I sat in the upper deck end zone for Dolphins once (back in the 90s) and I hated it.

Yes, there was a gate entry time window for that game.

You def cannot miss the entry time at the game, they had the biggest phucking sign to let everyone know what times they were letting people in lol. I just walked up to one of the guards and said hey can I just go in now and they let me in.

Advertisement
You def cannot miss the entry time at the game, they had the biggest phucking sign to let everyone know what times they were letting people in lol. I just walked up to one of the guards and said hey can I just go in now and they let me in.

Alright, so let's review.

You can't go in EARLIER (though you got them to let you do so). But there's no way in **** they can prevent you from coming in later than your window, right?

So a bunch of people will be milling around (I'm sure that'll be great for Covid) waiting for their FastPass times?

Beta Blake continues to impress.

Alright, so let's review.

You can't go in EARLIER (though you got them to let you do so). But there's no way in **** they can prevent you from coming in later than your window, right?

So a bunch of people will be milling around (I'm sure that'll be great for Covid) waiting for their FastPass times?

Beta Blake continues to impress.

That might be a hard rock rule. I would not assume anything.

That might be a hard rock rule. I would not assume anything.

Do we have any Dolphins season ticket holders? What do the Bills tickets say? I'm not trying to assume anything, I just haven't heard Dolphins ticketholders say anything about a window.

And it would be logical to think that if it was a stadium rule that will last all season, we would have been notified in advance, rather than a phone call from the ticket rep before the F$U game.

Do we have any Dolphins season ticket holders? What do the Bills tickets say? I'm not trying to assume anything, I just haven't heard Dolphins ticketholders say anything about a window.

And it would be logical to think that if it was a stadium rule that will last all season, we would have been notified in advance, rather than a phone call from the ticket rep before the F$U game.
The Dolphins are doing the same thing.

Advertisement
Back