Selected my 2020 season tickets this morning (3 game package) ....

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
A few of quick tidbits...

1. Don't necessarily expect to have your same season tickets that you have normally purchased in the past. Remember, you’re dealing with roughly 70-80% reduced seating capacity

2. The seat selection tool is kludgy on IOS. Selecting individual seats by clicking on the green “open” seats can be non-responsive. Your best bet is just playing seat lottery by purchasing through the “select best seat” or “select by section”

Again, this was my experience with iOS/Safari. Your browser experience may be different.

3. I suggest you call the ticket office a few minutes before your allotted time. In case you have problems selecting seats on your laptop/tablet/phone/computer, you will at least be in the hold que to talk to someone, who can actually select the seats for you.

I ended up having to do the latter. Hope this helps

Advertisement
Thank you. Were you able to get the seats you wanted? Do you have to have the same seats for all 3 games you choose?
No and no.

I wanted the seats I would normally sit in, they were not available - and I tried in right at 10 AM, which was my time.

In fact I’m sitting in different seats every single game. The only upside is that the best seats I could get were less expensive than my normal season tickets, so I still have a big credit for next year. Parking was easily available also, which makes sense.

Remember, we have a much smaller selection of seats to choose from, and that is going to be getting more narrow as time passes. I think probably most people will be OK with parking through the first couple of days, because obviously a lot fewer people are going so I would think parking should not be an issue throughout most of the first few days.

No and no.

I wanted the seats I would normally sit in, they were not available - and I tried in right at 10 AM, which was my time.

In fact I’m sitting in different seats every single game. The only upside is that the best seats I could get were less expensive than my normal season tickets, so I still have a big credit for next year. Parking was easily available also, which makes sense.

Remember, we have a much smaller selection of seats to choose from, and that is going to be getting more narrow as time passes. I think probably most people will be OK with parking through the first couple of days, because obviously a lot fewer people are going so I would think parking should not be an issue throughout most of the first few days.
Appreciate it. Was there anything left in the club level on the home side?

Advertisement
Advertisement

1. Don't necessarily expect to have your same season tickets that you have normally purchased in the past. Remember, you’re dealing with roughly 70-80% reduced seating capacity

2. The seat selection tool is kludgy on IOS. Selecting individual seats by clicking on the green “open” seats can be non-responsive. Your best bet is just playing seat lottery by purchasing through the “select best seat” or “select by section”

Again, this was my experience with iOS/Safari. Your browser experience may be different.

3. I suggest you call the ticket office a few minutes before your allotted time. In case you have problems selecting seats on your laptop/tablet/phone/computer, you will at least be in the hold que to talk to someone, who can actually select the seats for you.

Not to be critical in any way, just a clarification...your subject line says "bought season tickets", but you are actually talking about the 3-game selection for 2020, not the 2021 season tickets, right?

Just got mine too. Did it on a a PC/laptop to avoid any iOS issue like OP stated. Didn’t get my seats but will be sitting in the same seats for all 3 games. Got FSU, Pitt, and UNC. Also like OP, bright side is 2/3 of the 2021 season already paid for with the remaining roll over. It’s a nice hustle because I wanted to get my remaining funds back but you couldn’t purchase tickets without rolling to 2021. I see you Miami. I see you.

Advertisement

Great advice. Thanks

Also, anybody have any idea when they’re going to announce kickoff time and network for Thursday? We’re 10 days out....
Thursday games usually start at 7:30. Since we have NBA, NHL, MLB all playing, it could be whichever network has an open time slot. I also think there will be a national Tennis tournament and Soccer going on during the same time.

Advertisement

How much are they charging for parking?

Not to be critical in any way, just a clarification...your subject line says "bought season tickets", but you are actually talking about the 3-game selection for 2020, not the 2021 season tickets, right?
The three game selection for this season, I also didn’t actually “buy” them, they just use the money I had already paid, I still have plenty of money left for next year in my account.

I “selected the three games” would’ve probably been a better title...Just thought most people, especially season ticket holders, would know what I was talking about

How much are they charging for parking?
It depends on the game and the section you choose to park in. I know the most for the best section is $90 for FSU, and I think for the average game it’ll probably be between 25 and $40 - I have to look at my confirmatory email, I think it’s exactly the same as it would’ve been during the regular season but I’m not 100% sure

Advertisement
Back