Selected my 2020 season tickets this morning (3 game package) ....

Supply and demand. Games that mean more to the fans will allow them to raise ticket prices especially knowing they are going to sell them out. Same reason the FSU game is the most expensive ticket and UAB is the cheapest.

You are also completely fabricating all your numbers.

Go fvck yourself.

Parking supply is completely different from ticket supply.

And I didn't fabricate my numbers, I took the parking permit prices off the website, you dope.

Are you having a reading comprehension problem again?

Advertisement
Go fvck yourself.

Parking supply is completely different from ticket supply.

And I didn't fabricate my numbers, I took the parking permit prices off the website, you dope.

Are you having a reading comprehension problem again?
Parking supply is also limited. The website didn’t tell me how many of each were available though. Maybe you got that information for being an all star poster.

The only way to know for sure is to look at the actual data, fixed costs, total parking spot sales, inflows and outflows, all the financial data.

I just lean towards thinking that even though flake is a horrible A.D., that this might not necessarily be the worst pricing strategy ever, from a revenue perspective.

The pricing strategy that’s the best, is the one that generates the most income per game for parking. That’s the bottom line. Neither you nor I have enough information to make a determination whether monetarily speaking that is a bad policy.

We don’t have to like it, I certainly don’t have to like it, I have relatives that have to get the most expensive parking because they’re not in the best of health, but they have no choice. So it’s not pleasant, it’s not palatable, but we don’t know if it is or it isn’t revenue efficient. I have a tendency to think it probably is, but without hard data I can only guess to be honest.

Politely, that's a load of crap.

And if people need handicapped parking, they can get it. Easily.

Good lord..."actual data, fixed costs, total parking spot sales, inflows and outflows"...

Why can't people just be honest? They jacked the price for parking for the F$U game, when parking is completely unaffected by social distancing guidelines. I'm not sure why anyone is going to white-knight for Beta Blake over parking permit price-gouging.

But this is CIS, I've seen more ridiculous nonsense.

Parking supply is also limited. The website didn’t tell me how many of each were available though. Maybe you got that information for being an all star poster.

More dopey nonsense from you. Parking supply is NOT limited, because (a) the available supply is there for 60,000 fans (not 13,000) and cars don't need to be "six feet apart".

Just keep jackassing, though. It's funny. Are you going to try to claim that they will park cars with 3 empty spots between every car?

As for the estimates, moron, I made it clear that it was based off of the number of tickets sold. How many cars do you think are going to be in the parking lot for 13,000 fans? 13,000? 20,000?

You are just a buffoon.

More dopey nonsense from you. Parking supply is NOT limited, because (a) the available supply is there for 60,000 fans (not 13,000) and cars don't need to be "six feet apart".

Just keep jackassing, though. It's funny. Are you going to try to claim that they will park cars with 3 empty spots between every car?

As for the estimates, moron, I made it clear that it was based off of the number of tickets sold. How many cars do you think are going to be in the parking lot for 13,000 fans? 13,000? 20,000?

You are just a buffoon.
Parking is limited according to my rep. They will not be selling as many parking passes as years prior because they are trying not to let fans tailgate in the parking lot even if only for two hours. So yes you were “estimating” numbers not fabricating them. I should use smaller words for you.

The crux of your argument is that it’s okay to charge literally double in some cases for FSU game tickets, but if you want an extra $50 for parking, that’s insane! Maybe UM should have just added another $10 to every game ticket to keep simpletons like yourself from complaining about increased parking prices for bigger games.

Have a great day.

Advertisement
Politely, that's a load of crap.

And if people need handicapped parking, they can get it. Easily.

Good lord..."actual data, fixed costs, total parking spot sales, inflows and outflows"...

Why can't people just be honest? They jacked the price for parking for the F$U game, when parking is completely unaffected by social distancing guidelines. I'm not sure why anyone is going to white-knight for Beta Blake over parking permit price-gouging.

But this is CIS, I've seen more ridiculous nonsense.
Do you have to win every argument? Even when you know you’re wrong.

It’s actually pretty simple. They can charge more, therefore generate more revenue, so they do just that. Just like any other organization that generates revenue. You don’t have to like it, but those are the stone cold hard facts.

You don’t like it, **** I don’t like it, but those are the facts.

You have yet to refute the fact that they will make more money charging more for parking at FSU. And that’s all I’m saying, yet you still argue that point.

You have this obsessive compulsive need to be right even when you’re clearly wrong.

In one of the emails they sent out to STH, there was a short paragraph that stated you had to call the ticket office if you wanted/needed handicap tickets or parking. During the regular season, some lots, Blue as an example, sold a specific number of parking passes. If you didn't get yours early, you got left out. Pricing has always been different for the different lots. The closer and more convenient, the higher the price.

Do you have to win every argument? Even when you know you’re wrong.

It’s actually pretty simple. They can charge more, therefore generate more revenue, so they do just that. Just like any other organization that generates revenue. You don’t have to like it, but those are the stone cold hard facts.

You don’t like it, **** I don’t like it, but those are the facts.

You have yet to refute the fact that they will make more money charging more for parking at FSU. And that’s all I’m saying, yet you still argue that point.

You have this obsessive compulsive need to be right even when you’re clearly wrong.

Has nothing to do with winning the argument, and you know it.

I don't need the advanced metrics that you proposed to know when I am being price-gouged.

Again, the game is the game. If you get a game ticket, you still get to see 4 quarters of a football game. The seating capacity is what it is.

Parking is different. We actually have more constraints on parking (time, tailgating) without any need to social-distance cars in the same ratio as the seating capacity has been reduced. I understand they will not need to use the full parking lot capacity. But there will be plenty of capacity. Any numerical limit that Blake places on parking passes is artificial and not required by Dade County.

You want to defend Blake on this one, that's your prerogative. "Generate more revenue". Funny stuff. Nobody has ever denied that price-gouging doesn't generate more revenue.

But, sure, "you win the argument". You are standing up for Blake on this one, you can have your victory.

Has nothing to do with winning the argument, and you know it.

I don't need the advanced metrics that you proposed to know when I am being price-gouged.

Again, the game is the game. If you get a game ticket, you still get to see 4 quarters of a football game. The seating capacity is what it is.

Parking is different. We actually have more constraints on parking (time, tailgating) without any need to social-distance cars in the same ratio as the seating capacity has been reduced. I understand they will not need to use the full parking lot capacity. But there will be plenty of capacity. Any numerical limit that Blake places on parking passes is artificial and not required by Dade County.

You want to defend Blake on this one, that's your prerogative. "Generate more revenue". Funny stuff. Nobody has ever denied that price-gouging doesn't generate more revenue.

But, sure, "you win the argument". You are standing up for Blake on this one, you can have your victory.

Take a nap. You’ll feel refreshed when you wake up.

Advertisement
Just got my shot at tickets at 11am today. Plenty of 2 and 4 seat packages available for FSU game in the upper/300 area. FSU actually had more seats available up there then UNC game. Those are the only 2 games I chose.

Not sure if I will attend FSU game (my brother might have to work), but got them just in case.

Picked today at 4.... plenty of FSU TIX LEFT.... Parking is 40$-90 for FSU

Im about to purchase tickets for the fsu game right now because I believe tickets will be even more inflated after this week. I found some tickets in the 329 section row 3 yesterday for $110 each but they are gone. So now Im looking at tickets for $74 each in section 334 row 15 (closest seats I can find towards the front of the 300 section) on vividseats or just Im just going to the hurricane website and getting something in the lower bow for $180.

My question is how are those 334 row 15 seats regarding the view of the field, how close it is, etc? Its a night game so I dont think I should be worried about the sun. I think $75 is cheap for a fsu/mia game but is the value of those seats worth it or is the $180 for the lower bowl more valuable for the price? Also will I need to purchase parking passes or can I just wing it, show up and find parking? This will be my first time at Joe Robbie/Hard Rock......

Edit: Im going with the lower bowl. Probably in the 104 section. Are parking passes necessary, if so which one?

Last edited:
Im about to purchase tickets for the fsu game right now because I believe tickets will be even more inflated after this week. I found some tickets in the 329 section row 3 yesterday for $110 each but they are gone. So now Im looking at tickets for $74 each in section 334 row 15 (closest seats I can find towards the front of the 300 section) on vividseats or just Im just going to the hurricane website and getting something in the lower bow for $180.

My question is how are those 334 row 15 seats regarding the view of the field, how close it is, etc? Its a night game so I dont think I should be worried about the sun. I think $75 is cheap for a fsu/mia game but is the value of those seats worth it or is the $180 for the lower bowl more valuable for the price? Also will I need to purchase parking passes or can I just wing it, show up and find parking? This will be my first time at Joe Robbie/Hard Rock......

Edit: Im going with the lower bowl. Probably in the 104 section. Are parking passes necessary, if so which one?
Are you buying through the school? Very few tickets remaining if you are

Advertisement
You definitely need a parking pass, they usually have a free parking section across the street that baby is closed down.

I know there's only been one game so far (and only 8,500 fans), but the Uber/Lyft option might not be bad for only 13,000 total capacity.

I spoke to my ticket rep, they are going to be checking that you have a mask on when you get out of your car. So, yeah, it may not be as easy to "park across the street" this year.

Also not sure if you can still pay for the Yellow lot with your SunPass.

Advertisement
Yes. I brought them through the schools website. Section 104 Row 20. Tried to get row 15, then 17 but both were “expired” by the time I confirmed payment

In the lower bowl, this is just my personal preference, the higher the row, the better the view. So I like the row you’re in. You’ll get a better field perspective.

Did you get a parking pass? I checked this morning and those are still available, including orange which is going to be the lowest price, and it gets you right there near the stadium anyway.

In the lower bowl, this is just my personal preference, the higher the row, the better the view. So I like the row you’re in. You’ll get a better field perspective.

Did you get a parking pass? I checked this morning and those are still available, including orange which is going to be the lowest price, and it gets you right there near the stadium anyway.

Ticket rep called me recently and made some comment about there being a "time window" for showing up to the F$U game. Have you seen anything on your e-tickets and/or parking pass? I looked at mine on my phone and saw nothing.

Also, has anyone used the Hard Rock/Dolphins app to order food at the UAB game? Just curious.

Ticket rep called me recently and made some comment about there being a "time window" for showing up to the F$U game. Have you seen anything on your e-tickets and/or parking pass? I looked at mine on my phone and saw nothing.

Also, has anyone used the Hard Rock/Dolphins app to order food at the UAB game? Just curious.

First I have heard of a time window. Unless he’s talking only being able to park no earlier than two hours before the game, which is to discourage tailgating.

As far as using an app to order food, something like that wouldn’t surprise me, but I wasn’t aware of it, and as far as I know there hasn’t been any official communications from canes football or the ticket office about that. You would think there would be a ticket holder communication iif that was a system that was available, but then again, they miss on communications so it’s possible

There is a time limit on which you are supposed to enter. It is located on the Game ticket.

Advertisement
Back