Seider and Cooney

Advertisement

669AB9E3-D66A-436D-98E5-13E4ED994438.gif

Advertisement
Just a heads up, Ricky Williams knows Seider and said he called him about coming back and Ricky basically said he is staying at PSU. Could be a smoke screen or could be truth just going by what he said.

Advertisement
I doubt Seider comes. Although coaching at Miami is appealing to Seider, he's not ready to do away with the stability he has up in Happy Valley to come to Miami. Only way I see him coming to the U is if Manny can convince him that his job is secure and they'll be here for the long term. Just my 2 cents.

GO CANES!!!

The "stability" in Happy Showertime Valley? The place where assistants have actually been underpaid and where their head coach was ready and willing to bolt to USC? The place where he curreny works for an inexperienced OC that is in completely over his head and was a completely lazy hire?

Not saying he comes but let's not act like all is perfect right now at Pedo State.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The "stability" in Happy Showertime Valley? The place where assistants have actually been underpaid and where their head coach was ready and willing to bolt to USC? The place where he curreny works for an inexperienced OC that is in completely over his head and was a completely lazy hire?

Not saying he comes but let's not act like all is perfect right now at Pedo State.

Not at all saying things are perfect up in Happy Valley. Matter of fact I don't think that's a better situation at all. Personally, I think this would be a bit more stable a situation being that Manny and his staff will get at least 3 years before there's any talk of making staff changes. In addition, this is home for Seider and he'd literally have his pick of the litter right in his back yard. It's a win-win, if you ask me.

Not at all saying things are perfect up in Happy Valley. Matter of fact I don't think that's a better situation at all. Personally, I think this would be a bit more stable a situation being that Manny and his staff will get at least 3 years before there's any talk of making staff changes. In addition, this is home for Seider and he'd literally have his pick of the litter right in his back yard. It's a win-win, if you ask me.

Gotcha. I know you weren't personally making that case and it's definitely true that a lot of coaches/fans perceive "stability" at big name places like Pedo State so it actually is difficult to lure assistants to semi-lateral moves.

I just think there actually are a lot of little issues under the surface at Pedo State that might make this hopefully attempted poach by us even more attractive than him just coming home to South Florida.

Advertisement
Back