Seider and Cooney

antonio_alfonseca.jpg

El Pulpo! Alfonseca is part Martian. LOL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I doubt Seider comes. Although coaching at Miami is appealing to Seider, he's not ready to do away with the stability he has up in Happy Valley to come to Miami. Only way I see him coming to the U is if Manny can convince him that his job is secure and they'll be here for the long term. Just my 2 cents.

GO CANES!!!
You are 100% right on, and there's no way Diaz is safer at Miami than Franklin is at Penn State at the moment

Seider is not coming. His son is a walk on at Pedo St, he likes Franklin for now, and he's comfortable there. There was lots of speculation, but he's staying at Pedo.

I think Seider is very interested. **** i tend to believe the rumors rhat it was him that reached out to Diaz. The problem is i think it was interest in the O.C. Job

Advertisement
I doubt Seider comes. Although coaching at Miami is appealing to Seider, he's not ready to do away with the stability he has up in Happy Valley to come to Miami. Only way I see him coming to the U is if Manny can convince him that his job is secure and they'll be here for the long term. Just my 2 cents.

GO CANES!!!
He landed some big time players there

And he working on Mark Antony-Richards rn

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd love Seider to come on down, but not happening. Keep hearing Kstate rb coach. Went to Dillard High, knows South Florida well. Im just not sold on him with recruiting. I also know absolutely nothing about the guy besides what his wiki page says lol.

Advertisement
Back