Seider and Cooney

No offense tweed, but you did say Applewhite was coming, so care to shed light on that?

Fair, very fair .......but,

In my defense, that was obviously done intentionally as an actual smoke screen unbeknownst to us who were told by people on the staff that MA was hired. So you may very well be correct on what I was told about Seider. LOL

Advertisement
antonio_alfonseca.jpg
El PULPO 🐙

Fair, very fair .......but,

In my defense, that was obviously done intentionally as an actual smoke screen unbeknownst to us who were told by people on the staff that MA was hired. So you may very well be correct on what I was told about Seider. LOL

Thanks for clearing that up. Seems like Manny did a good job on the smokescreen. It got multiple people lol

Thanks for clearing that up. Seems like Manny did a good job on the smokescreen. It got multiple people lol

When I was told the info I sat on it because NOBODY was saying anything, then when two other people that I know & respect/trust their info said the same thing on a private board that we all post on, I still waited until it was reported on (by Stefan in this case) and that sh*it was STILL wrong. So I honestly don’t feel 100% confident in ANYTHING right now. LOL

As I’m typing this someone literally just text me that people in the palm beach area are hearing rumblings that Seider’s coming home, (WHICH I WOULD LOVE for obvious reasons). So the one thing I feel confident in right now, is that I don’t feel confident in anything.

When I was told the info I sat on it because NOBODY was saying anything, then when two other people that I know & respect/trust their info said the same thing on a private board that we all post on, I still waited until it was reported on (by Stefan in this case) and that sh*it was STILL wrong. So I honestly don’t feel 100% confident in ANYTHING right now. LOL

As I’m typing this someone literally just text me that people in the palm beach area are hearing rumblings that Seider’s coming home, (WHICH I WOULD LOVE for obvious reasons). So the one thing I feel confident in right now, is that I don’t feel confident in anything.

And that you are in LeBetards feelings. Be very confident there.

Advertisement

More smoke? What a time...

Lmao that’s hilarious. Good stuff tho!!

No offense tweed, but you did say Applewhite was coming, so care to shed light on that?

Looking on it now, I feel like that was Manny's idea to find out who was leaking info, cause ever since that leak no one has been able to get info. Whatever info we get now, is info they want to get out.

IF Manny created a smokescreen, you gotta admit that was one helluva ploy to keep everybody guessing until he got his man for reasons that are now obvious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back