Seems like kosi is the 2....but

Advertisement
Tate will get 2 more chances to beat Perry, if he doesn't then its thanks for being a cane and good luck in your future endeavors.

He's starting form scratch with a new coach and offense so its on him.

I haven’t seen anyone hating on Tate.

He choose miami because he thought it was high profile and easy comp.

Enos failed him and whoever sold him on his future at WR failed him.

As far as his talent....look....Scouts get it wrong...ppl thought he was the next Johnny Manzeil.

The reality is almost no one can be undersized, unathletic and spend more time in wap than in their playbook and be dominant.

I think this offense is better suited for Tate and Kosi and I think Kosi still has more upside than Tate.

As far as his talent....look....Scouts get it wrong...ppl thought he was the next Johnny Manzeil.

The reality is almost no one can be undersized, unathletic and spend more time in wap than in their playbook and be dominant.

I think this offense is better suited for Tate and Kosi and I think Kosi still has more upside than Tate.
Before you blindly downvoted my post, that was precisely the pt that I was making which you didn't understand. How anyone can objectively think Tate Martell will ever be a starting QB in CFB is beyond me. Their personal biases & preconceived notions are clouding their judgement. The same goes for Rumph as well

Last edited:
Advertisement
So what’s the excuse for quitting on his teammates? That’s where most of the ire from fans come from.

And he did look horrible in his limited opportunities.

This should be the offense for him. But let’s not act like it was all Enos.
Obviously only certain players catch heat for "quitting" on their team. Tate left a sour taste in my mouth by how uncommitted he seemed to be to the team week in and week out. For some reason he still has these cult- like following. If Nkosi or JT4 pulled half of this **** Tate did last year there would be a lot of posters petitioning to get them off the team.

Before you blindly downvoted my post, that was precisely the pt that I was making which you didn't understand. How anyone can objectively think Tate Martell will ever be a starting QB in CFB is beyond me. Their personal biases & preconceived notions are clouding their judgement. The same goes for Rumph as well
Rumph won't be a starting QB in CFB?

Full confidence Lash will have the best QB as starter. 2nd best as backup and down the line. I am also confident that he will do a great job developing all of them. Best part about all of this is that Enos is the fvck outta here

Any dude hitting that kind of *** on the regular has his priorities straight. Only thing he needs to be thinking about is being the starter on that thing of beauty.

That's all I've got to say about that.

Advertisement
1598010897959.png

Advertisement

I really dont get all the hate on this kid. Dude wrote his own playbook in 8th grade and the few times hes been under center is a college game, hes done pretty good. Its possible hes a game time player and not a practice guy.

Did you watch the LaTech game? That would answer your question

Agreed with everything minus the unathletic part; kid is a lot of things but unathletic isn't one of them.

What a nightmare it will be if we don't play this season, then after getting the King tease, he leaves and we're back to chatting about that QB room again...

Advertisement
I supported Tate until he couldn’t make it happen against Louisiana Freaking Tech.
So the rest of the team played really well against La. Tech. Put up a goose egg. Total no show unprepared to play. Manny said Martell would get snaps to make plays with his legs. So I think La Tech knew what was coming. Same on Tate for not making plays behind the Miami O line.

Wap is a gynecological disorder!

Also not directed at you but the posters who say if the other super non quitter qbs did half of what tate did blah blah blah.

Didn't smokey have to be talked out of quitting multiple times? Didnt ole team rules suspension kosi bang out the kickers gf on camera and coincidentally the kicking game cost us multiple games?

Half lol

He talked $h!t about a QB from TAMU behind His back only to later de-commit from TAMU to OSU.

Gets to OSU and couldn't even crack 3rd string.

Sent out a series of tweets warning/threatening a QB from Georgia not to come to OSU ("Don't swing & miss twice", remember that LOL), only to run from said QB.

Gets to Miami and loses the starting job to a weed-head from Georgia, and loses the 2nd string job to an adult film actor from Ocala, and subsequently, and temporarily quits the team.

Takes unexplained leaves of absences from the team.

Has a noodle for an arm.

His girl's like 99% artificial.

Yeah, that about sums it up.

Advertisement
Back