Seems Holley (DT) is gone

What would you have done with it?
Honestly, probably what I’m doing now (finance/accounting), but it would’ve pushed along my career trajectory faster (not entirely positive). After the Navy, I got my MBA and that helped tremendously so all’s we’ll that ends well lol.

I also have a personal fascination with economics, so that plays a part as well as going back, I graduated with an extra year on my scholarship, so I definitely would’ve had enough time to both.

Advertisement
Lol how TF are you an academic causality during a Pandemic? All he had to do was be on the zoom calls every class.
Preach Christina Aguilera GIF

Honestly, probably what I’m doing now (finance/accounting), but it would’ve pushed along my career trajectory faster (not entirely positive). After the Navy, I got my MBA and that helped tremendously so all’s we’ll that ends well lol.

I also have a personal fascination with economics, so that plays a part as well as going back, I graduated with an extra year on my scholarship, so I definitely would’ve had enough time to both.

Thanks, I was just curious. Things don’t always go the way they are planned. I had one idea while I was in college of the field that I was going into and after a few years ended up in a completely different field which ended up well for me , but it was something I would’ve never guessed in my youth.

So there's no confirmation on Cameron Williams yet? Holley wasn't seeing meaningful minutes, so I'm not concerned about him. But Williams is a big deal. What happens if one of our starters gets injured? I guess Roberts is going to be our SDE after all.

Advertisement
He couldn't get the crack rock he wanted.. If you want the rock you got to hussle for the rock.. Rock=$$

I enjoyed Holley’s dancing and I think it helped keep the team’s spirits up when they was feeling blue.
Agreed, I think fans are seriously undervaluing what Holley brought to the club. Sure the depth Cam may have provided was nice but who the **** is going to lead our sideline choreography if God forgive we ever get down to a G5 team again?? This is a serious blow

So there's no confirmation on Cameron Williams yet? Holley wasn't seeing meaningful minutes, so I'm not concerned about him. But Williams is a big deal. What happens if one of our starters gets injured? I guess Roberts is going to be our SDE after all.

I would start Leonard Taylor at DE even if Cam is still on the team.

Advertisement
In which he was ok. At the very least do you think he wouldn't have provided depth? I seriously doubt it, but sure die on that hill I guess.
Everyone is technically providing depth. I’m not going to lose my **** because our fifth DE can’t play though.
Neither has Avante so that's cool too right?
Avantae was actually in line to start at safety or at the very least, be first in the rotation off the bench. Not comparable. Still, not going to lose my **** about him either.

Everyone is technically providing depth. I’m not going to lose my **** because our fifth DE can’t play though.

Avantae was actually in line to start at safety or at the very least, be first in the rotation off the bench. Not comparable. Still, not going to lose my **** about him either.
Avantae was not in line to start at safety. Where do people get this nonsense?

Avantae was not in line to start at safety. Where do people get this nonsense?
Gurvan Hall only started three games last year and the guy who started the other 8 got moved to striker. You’re just assuming he was going to be the starter? The 247 Miami guys were reporting that Williams was doing a lot of work with the 1’s in spring and was putting himself in-line to push for the job. Where are you getting your information from? If you have some insider news source, I’d like to check them out

Advertisement

Lol so you think Cam was gonna ride the bench this year? With all our numbers and depth at DE? He was likely gonna be #3 or 4 at worst. You boxed yourself in with a dumb take and you're gonna hold the line. That's your priority.

Advertisement
gonna have to hit the portal next year for DT's for decent depth, losing Ford and Nesta after the season, lost Holley and Blissett recently. That's 4 DT's off the roster quickly

Advertisement
Back