Seems Holley (DT) is gone

Advertisement
Somewhat agree.

Cam is better than McCloud, but that doesn't mean that McCloud would not be ahead of Cam on the depth chart.
There’s still no actual report about Cam Williams leaving the team yet. But McCloud did start the spring game with the first team defense.

Advertisement
I really like Eli as an end playing at 275. Enough mass to be a factor vs the run while maintaining his natural explosiveness.
I would prefer him playing with some explosion as a 275 pound DE than gaining weight that might rob some of that suddenness just to play 3 tech.

I have no idea if what I am describing is remotely accurate, just been a fan of E. Roberts as SDE.

I would prefer him playing with some explosion as a 275 pound DE than gaining weight that might rob some of that suddenness just to play 3 tech.

I have no idea if what I am describing is remotely accurate, just been a fan of E. Roberts as SDE.
Agree. Instead of keeping him on the bench to gain 30 more pounds he can help us right now, especially in lieu of losing Cam at end.

Still haven't seen anything on cam transferring, is it possible for him to be suspended from the team until grades improve then come back next year?

Is Cam confirmed out?
Here's your proof. The principals of detection should lead you to the conclusion that he's off the rooster.

E7KbgJ4X0AQ4Fbp

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think a lot of people on this board are going to have to eat their words this season in regard to McCloud. Wouldn’t surprise me if he ends up with all ACC honors at DE
It will be a pleasant surprise if he contributes and picks up a few sacks. I didn't see anything from his brief stint in the bowl game or the spring game that promises anything close to what you're suggesting.

It will be a pleasant surprise if he contributes and picks up a few sacks. I didn't see anything from his brief stint in the bowl game or the spring game that promises anything close to what you're suggesting.
He felt pressure and couldn’t maintain the courage to persevere.

I hope he does well he’s very immature to withstand the ups and downs of battle and competition.

Next man up please , don’t have time for weakness I’m focused on rings period.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think a lot of people on this board are going to have to eat their words this season in regard to McCloud. Wouldn’t surprise me if he ends up with all ACC honors at DE
I’m pretty sure 99.9% of the board hope you are correct, but McCloud has been a major disappoint on the field. Great for lockeroom and off field but out of Shaq and Pinckney he was the athletic one and I think most last year thought would be a break out and it wasn’t. He’s been here for what 6 years and has been no better than a ST guy. I hope we are all wrong but my guess is he will be a rotational guy who gets about 4 sacks

Advertisement
Back