Seems Holley (DT) is gone

Advertisement
Lol so you think Cam was gonna ride the bench this year? With all our numbers and depth at DE? He was likely gonna be #3 or 4 at worst. You boxed yourself in with a dumb take and you're gonna hold the line. That's your priority.
Fourth at best. More than likely 5th. Dude was hardly going to see the field and you’re mad at me because I’m ot making a big deal about it.

I'd just say you probably had a weak finance department, because my degree was highly computational and put me into work with many people that graduated from Ivy schools.

I would agree that finance degrees are much better suited as graduate degrees, because you can get and do most finance jobs with a strong accounting background. You could say econ is a joke just as easily, because it is ultimately a social science with only business application.

And, ya know, academic rankings are beyond laughable and have very limited basis in academic rigor.
Amen.

Advertisement
Only an artist can express this moment the best:

We could have been so good together
We could have lived this dance forever
But no one's gonna dance with me
Please stay
And I'm never gonna dance again.

-The late great George Michael

Fourth at best. More than likely 5th. Dude was hardly going to see the field and you’re mad at me because I’m ot making a big deal about it.
I'm not mad at all you're just clueless. Who are the 4 DEs ahead of him?

Advertisement
I'm not mad at all you're just clueless. Who are the 4 DEs ahead of him?
Coming out of spring, it appeared Johnson, Harvey, McCloud and possibly Chantz were ahead him. I think he has potential and would’ve been in the rotation battling for 2nd team reps. But I not sure he would have averaged more than 10-12 snaps a game. He’s nowhere near the loss of Avantae Williams though. Avantae flashed elite ability all spring, haven’t seen Cam flash anywhere close to that in his time on campus. In my opinion it’s a loss, just not something I would consider a big loss or something to be really bothered all that much by right now. We’ll see what happens as the season goes on. Could turn out to hurt more than I expect. You never know how injuries will shake out.

not mad at all you're just clueless. Who are the 4 DEs ahead of him?
@dreadloxdp did the leg work for me. Johnson, Harvey and McCloud are the top three. Cam was going to have to battle Chanz for 4th spot. So like I said, 4th AT BEST. Let's be real. If the staff had any confidence in him, they wouldn't have rushed to get a transfer DE and move a LB to DE on top of it.

Advertisement
Coming out of spring, it appeared Johnson, Harvey, McCloud and possibly Chantz were ahead him. I think he has potential and would’ve been in the rotation battling for 2nd team reps. But I not sure he would have averaged more than 10-12 snaps a game. He’s nowhere near the loss of Avantae Williams though. Avantae flashed elite ability all spring, haven’t seen Cam flash anywhere close to that in his time on campus. In my opinion it’s a loss, just not something I would consider a big loss or something to be really bothered all that much by right now. We’ll see what happens as the season goes on. Could turn out to hurt more than I expect. You never know how injuries will shake out.
McCloud was never going to be ahead of him. That was a hard-on for Manny wet dream.

@dreadloxdp did the leg work for me. Johnson, Harvey and McCloud are the top three. Cam was going to have to battle Chanz for 4th spot. So like I said, 4th AT BEST. Let's be real. If the staff had any confidence in him, they wouldn't have rushed to get a transfer DE and move a LB to DE on top of it.
Lol.. it's like you guys want to will the McCloud thing into existence to have something to ***** about. No McCloud was never going to be ahead of Cam on the depth chart.

Advertisement
Lol.. it's like you guys want to will the McCloud thing into existence to have something to ***** about. No McCloud was never going to be ahead of Cam on the depth chart.
Ok Cam.

Somewhat agree.

Cam is better than McCloud, but that doesn't mean that McCloud would not be ahead of Cam on the depth chart.

Advertisement
Back