see why top SOFLA athletes are not coming to Miami.

Advertisement
to be real it seems like alot of these south Florida kids don't give 2 sh*ts about education and there transcripts are probably a representation of that, guys like scarlett and kayya are smart kids on and off the field, me personally i would stay away from that solomon kid he seem like hes missing a few screws lol.

You probably wouldn't have taken Frank Gore if that's what you're basing your takes off of...

Players just want to go with the hot team or teams who play at an high level with some exceptions. Not only if Golden wins, but if he wins in impressive fashion meaning displaying an attacking offense and defense then recruits will come and its as simple as that.

Holy ****, just watched the Davis interview, and he really did apologize lmaoooo

Darnell Solomon when asked about how UM will fit in his recruiting process since they're not in his Top 5:

"I'm always gonna be a UM fan. But it's always about football and where you want to be at the next level. And I don't think UM will take me to that level."

More candid honesty from another local recruit. But leave it to some fans to think recruits wouldn't notice what's going on at this program if the "mopes" would just shut their mouths.

Depressing...How does the highest paid employee at the university fail so miserably at his job and still be retained.

Pretty funny that the kid who got arrested (UM probably wouldn't take because of that) and is not better than any of our WR recruits committed for that year says something like that. Come on man. Lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back