see why top SOFLA athletes are not coming to Miami.

What do you think Al Golden's excuse this year if they have another terrible year?

It'll be something along these lines.

"Look at the progress we made, a lot of good things were done this year. There is no blaming anyone else, it's my responsibility, but I mean when you lose 10 key guys to the NFL draft, that's something that takes a while to overcome. We did a lot of good things as a team, but a lot of things can be improved on. We are young our QB is a true Sophomore, our RBs are Sophomores and Freshman. I mean we still have no depth because of our limitations on scholarships, but we'll get there eventually."

Advertisement
Advertisement
What "studs" are we losing? Have we gotten all the "studs" from South Florida and the state prior to this coaching regime? Or is the increase in social media making the information so readily available that we even know the fourth string DT at Miami Centrals name?
Listen, 6-7 isn't good enough. Agreed!!!! But, Manny interviewing these kids is ridiculous and getting roped into this crap is even worse. We love the U, want to get back to prominence, hate the schemes, whatever. But the realism is that we aren't getting everyone and even the greatest of coaches miss sometimes. There were HUNDREDS of D1 football players in the tri-county area this year. We can take a total of what, 22 max? So we need to just chill and see where this thing goes. Showing the negative only reinforces the need for change, but it also shows that the Sentinel needs to sell papers, Ads and subscriptions. And that crap sells better than fluff.

Interview the kids that bleed Orange and Green. Interview their parents and why they chose the U. Be part of the solution, not the problem. You're either with us or against us.

That's my opinion and honestly, I don't care who disagrees. Does it really matter? Kinda like a 45-7 beatdown and belly aching about balls inflated correctly.

We are losing studs. STUDS because of the status quo. Kids in our backyard.

This is not ok and it will continue to happen till things change.

We will still land studs 'cause it's Miami but we are missing out on a lot more than we actually should because of the status quo. Some will get away but not the mass that has been happening.

I am sorry, I respectfully disagree with your approach. It will only get worse if things don't change.[/QUOTE]

I truly think Manny N. is piece of garbage most days for his biased coverage of Miami. But I think in pressing the issue with these kids on why they are not picking Miami, will be a great tool for the powers that be to see straight from the kids mouths as to why they are not picking Miami.

This will only serve to fuel the movement for change, an God help Al Golden an staff come Feb 3rd, when all the hate mongers are set loose.

So to Manny Navarro I say thank you, for finally doing your hometown Miami Hurricanes a solid with your reporting.

Go Cane

So, the kids with offers don't want to come, but the ones without an offer would come, if offered?!? Lol, I love SFL and the many insiders that know everything.

The kid may want to check out this coming NFL Draft. UM will have 10 guys drafted, 6 in the Top 100. This despite the coaches.

Just keeping it real, bro'!

Carlton Davis when asked about why he didn't choose Miami:

"I grew up a Miami Hurricane fan. And they came on right when Ohio State came on. I just felt that it wasn't the place for me. I just felt like they wasn't developing their players enough for me, and that's why I went to Ohio State."

Later in the interview, he mentioned how much he loves to get in the face of receivers and jam them at the line of scrimmage. There you have it. A player this staff prioritized from the very beginning says the coaches aren't doing a good enough job of developing talent. And we obviously don't have our corners in press very often.

But leave it to certain fans to allege that fan negativity is our biggest recruiting problem.

Uncle Luke was in that boy head...

Advertisement
These recruits are going to hurt recruiting with their negativity. Put a muzzle on them immediately!

So, the kids with offers don't want to come, but the ones without an offer would come, if offered?!? Lol, I love SFL and the many insiders that know everything.

Folden does well with recruits with no great options.

Advertisement
I truly think Manny N. is piece of garbage most days for his biased coverage of Miami. But I think in pressing the issue with these kids on why they are not picking Miami, will be a great tool for the powers that be to see straight from the kids mouths as to why they are not picking Miami.

This will only serve to fuel the movement for change, an God help Al Golden an staff come Feb 3rd, when all the hate mongers are set loose.

So to Manny Navarro I say thank you, for finally doing your hometown Miami Hurricanes a solid with your reporting.

Go Cane

Boom to this. No more smoke and mirrors. No more lieing to the fans and deceiving us about why we have been losing top SoFla kids lately. I know they don't like this but it needs to be heard and said. I am glad the kids have been candid enough to let the fans know why they will not be wearing the O&G. No more being "politically correct". Tell it like it is. So thanks to the recruits as well.

Advertisement
Clarinton is Dane Guthurie part II....better DE than TE and ****** attitude. Cool with everyone off the field but a quitter on it.

Carlton Davis really did keep it real. He would be a Cane any other given year if it wasn't for having Golden and his staff. I don't blame him at all. I feel bad for him 'cause he wanted to be here.

Cronkrite the staff screwed up with really bad and ****ed off the Cronkrite family who are Miami fans. Should have recruited him as an Athlete from day one. What a ***** up by Miami.

Fenton would jump in this class if they would just give him the green light. Sad because he is a great cornerback and IMO Dades best CB and this staff is so oblivious to it.

Clarington, let's see if he even qualifies anywhere. He has a terrible attitude and literally almost quit mid-season on Booker T. He was dying to come to Miami but they dropped him and I was fine with that as Washington is a better take and Clarington is much more suited as a DE than a TE. Would have loved to take him as DE if his grades were a LOT better.

Maybe their is light at the end of the tunnel for us with Salomon in 2016 now that it's looking like he is going to Central. He loves Miami but with the status quo, he won't even consider or come here at this point.

Lets be honest, Goldens coaching leaves a lot to be desired as far as scheme and game planning, but for these kids to say that he doesn't develop players is downright ignorant. Yea, maybe he'll play someone out of their "natural position" but that doesn't mean that they're not ready for the league. Goldens put some very good players in the NFL, even when he was at temple.

Lets be honest, Goldens coaching leaves a lot to be desired as far as scheme and game planning, but for these kids to say that he doesn't develop players is downright ignorant. Yea, maybe he'll play someone out of their "natural position" but that doesn't mean that they're not ready for the league. Goldens put some very good players in the NFL, even when he was at temple.

Wow. Ignorant?

What about Chikillo? How much development does 6-7 show?

Advertisement
Back