Securing Dugans

JFC, I hate when my board friends fight.

On a side note, @Go Canes!!, I can appreciate running a small business and doing right by your employees and the loyalty you get back as well. If You’re doing the right things for the right reasons and you’re happy then that’s all that matters.

Then tell the lowlives to put me on ignore.

Advertisement
Then tell the lowlives to put me on ignore.
2018-debate-winners.jpg

Sounds like you're just trolling for arguments and that's why you start with the how much money you make, and how everyone who doesn't make as much is just a lower person. Live your life brother, but there is much more in life than how much you make.

I am not trolling for schit. Look who initiated the argument. The only people that say "there is more in life than money" is broke people.
If no slurper ever commented on my posts again I would be happier.

Advertisement
All because I said I told OGH I wasn’t going to take someone new out in the #KTDT that he saw as just having an anti-Manny opinion but leave it to JD08 and that I was keeping my word on it???

I am saying, if you don't want to see me fight your slurper buddies. Tell them to put me on ignore, because I am not going to sit here idle while they ban "trolls" in their kangaroo court. These people have 0 power in real life,(actually @Go Canes!! has power over his 4 minimum wage employees) so they get hard every time they get to exert this little tiny bit of power they have in the Kill Trolls Kangaroo Court.

Advertisement
I am saying, if you don't want to see me fight your slurper buddies. Tell them to put me on ignore, because I am not going to sit here idle while they ban "trolls" in their kangaroo court. These people have 0 power in real life,(actually @Go Canes!! has power over his 4 minimum wage employees) so they get hard every time they get to exert this little tiny bit of power they have in the Kill Trolls Kangaroo Court.
9e0950c91ea4a3aa5a3b3c385442c7e7.gif

How much do you actually know about "these" people. As far as I know, you may be a fat kid in his moms basement, or be the richest most powerful person in NYC. **** I don't even know if you're a boy or girl, but you seem to know everything about everyone. You just like to throw out derogatory statements to try and back up whatever point you are trying to make, and eventually your point is lost.

Advertisement
How much do you actually know about "these" people. As far as I know, you may be a fat kid in his moms basement, or be the richest most powerful person in NYC. **** I don't even know if you're a boy or girl, but you seem to know everything about everyone. You just like to throw out derogatory statements to try and back up whatever point you are trying to make, and eventually your point is lost.
His little game keeps unraveling....

Ok. So no one has power to ban anyone except bAndrew.

Go Canes isn’t a regular member of the court so he’s not relevant to this. Me, 1 Luv, JD08 and South Side are the regulars. Anyone can participate (except NYSOM).

You jumped in last time and I respected your position. In fact, I welcome anyone to make counter-arguments why someone isn’t a troll.

I think the people banned have been trolls

Advertisement

Go Canes isn’t a regular member of the court so he’s not relevant to this. Me, 1 Luv, JD08 and South Side are the regulars. Anyone can participate (except NYSOM).

You jumped in last time and I respected your position. In fact, I welcome anyone to make counter-arguments why someone isn’t a troll.

Respectfully so.....

Since you didn't reply to my last post, let me try again. BTW I'm using you as a proxy to address someone else indirectly in this thread if you haven't noticed. But here's the bottom line. Why do individuals believe that being a fan & a slurper are mutually exclusive? They are not. Being a mope & a fan are mutually exclusive. Because the very definition of a fan means that you remain optimistic about your team's prospects of winning, even against all odds. If you're only optimistic about your team when things go well, that means you're a fair weather fan. And if you're a fair weather fan, that means you're a fake fan, or in other words a troll. Does that make sense?

Finally in CFB what transpired in the past is not always a great predictor of the future because the entire sport is predicated around constant change & turnover. Therefore there is really no justification for being a "mope" at this stage, especially when you take into account the positive developments that have occurred within the program in the last month or so. These people are showing you and everyone else their true colors. These people have no integrity, and are never accountable for anything that they say. All they do is rob this community of substantive dialogue, and bring nothing to the table except negativity & toxicity. For everyone's sake please do your job and ban these people ASAP.

Last edited:
Guys like Ron Dugans And Telly lockette are just overhyped local legends who will be bounced around the same 3-4 in state schools their entire career and produce some recruits but won’t develop any.

Since you didn't reply to my last post, let me try again. BTW I'm using you as a proxy to address someone else indirectly in this thread if you haven't noticed. But here's the bottom line. Why do individuals believe that being a fan & a slurper are mutually exclusive? They are not. Being a mope & a fan are mutually exclusive. Because the very definition of a fan means that you remain optimistic about your team's prospects of winning, even against all odds. If you're only optimistic about your team when things go well, that means you're a fair weather fan. And if you're a fair wether fan, that means you're a fake fan, or in other words a troll. Does that make sense?

Finally in CFB what transpired in the past is not always a great predictor of the future because the entire sport is predicated around constant change & turnover. Therefore there is really no justification for being a "mope" at this stage, especially when you take into account the positive developments that have occurred within the program in the last month or so. These people are showing you and everyone else their true colors. These people have no integrity, and are never accountable for anything that they say. All they do is rob this community of substantive dialogue, and bring nothing to the table except negativity & toxicity. For everyone's sake please do your job and ban these people ASAP.
Ok. I think you can be a legit fan and be unhappy with what you’ve seen. I also think you can be a legit fan and be critical of Manny. He made bad hires and he probably shouldn’t have been cutting his teeth here to begin with. Fans of teams rip their own teams all the time.

People who are just blindly slurping or non-stop shîtting on everything are the problem for everyone else in the middle. As for #KTDT, it isn’t there to ban people based on differences of opinion but people who are obviously here to troll the board.

Advertisement
Back