Securing Dugans

Wow, I thought you couldn't get any more sad. You'll never understand that those small acts of kindness eliminate abuse of time, makes employees appreciate their jobs and make them work twice as hard for you.

Gave you two responses, more than my usual total. You go on now to what I'm sure is a very satisfying life full of very meaningful relationships.

LMFAO at you telling me "how to make employees work harder". I have been on the BOD for multiple companies that make more in a a day than your mini company makes in a year. If you weren't a massive slurper, I would have actually given you some good advice for your company, but you can go ahead and keep running your company like you are Blake James.

Advertisement
Are you kidding me? Most of the members of the kill troll kangaroo court are radical slurpers like @1LuvCane and @Go Canes!! We have tons of slurpers breaking out the recrutiing calculator to show how "we won the off season". Every thread you have slurpers and none of them are getting "attacked". In fact they are the ones attacking anyone that gives a realistic view on this staph.
tenor (1).gif

LMFAO at you telling me "how to make employees work harder". I have been on the BOD for multiple companies that make more in a a day than your mini company makes in a year. If you weren't a massive slurper, I would have actually given you some good advice for your company, but you can go ahead and keep running your company like you are Blake James.
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
You're the only guy that has done everything and knows everything. Yet have no idea of your irrelevance.....

This idiot acts like being all in for your team is bad. Talking down his supposed favorite team to protect himself not being a loser. Oooh. He called me a slurper. Im going to run to my room and cry. Gtfoh
Last time I address this irrelevant chump.
@OriginalGatorHater is a fake and he's been outed. I need not say more.

Advertisement
JFC, I hate when my board friends fight.

On a side note, @Go Canes!!, I can appreciate running a small business and doing right by your employees and the loyalty you get back as well. If You’re doing the right things for the right reasons and you’re happy then that’s all that matters.

On a side note, @Go Canes!!, I can appreciate running a small business and doing right by your employees and the loyalty you get back as well. If You’re doing the right things for the right reasons and you’re happy then that’s all that matters.
I respect you for the way you work this place. I'll let it be. Just wanted to prove a point....

Advertisement

Do you hate it @RVACane? Do you really?

Que the cauldron being stirred gif.

Why does it always come down to what a person does for a living or how much they make? What relevance does this have to anything? If a guy makes a million a year does that make him a better person, a smarter person or a better fan than a person that makes $100 k a year? I just don't get you infatuation with what people do or how much they make a year.

Advertisement
Why does it always come down to what a person does for a living or how much they make? What relevance does this have to anything? If a guy makes a million a year does that make him a better person, a smarter person or a better fan than a person that makes $100 k a year? I just don't get you infatuation with what people do or how much they make a year.
Only when you have an inferiority complex...
This guy is so tired and humiliated from taking L's in life. That he takes his L's before they happen. Then proceeds to turn that into a badge of honor to protect his soft ego.

Appreciate the work comment RVA. Wouldn't change a thing about how and why I run my business the way I do. Have a office full of hard working, efficient, loyal employees who would run through a brick wall for me and protect my interests daily.

The funniest thing about this dope is he automatically assumed, without question that he could run my business better than me without even knowing a thing about what it is or what I do.

Advertisement
This idiot acts like being all in for your team is bad. Talking down his supposed favorite team to protect himself not being a loser. Oooh. He called me a slurper. Im going to run to my room and cry. Gtfoh
Last time I address this irrelevant chump.
@OriginalGatorHater is a fake and he's been outed. I need not say more.

Why weren't you all in on Richt? Because he didn't speak Spanish?

I think being all in a COACH is a bad thing. Support the U. I always support the U. You don't care about the U. You care about Manny. If you cared about the U, you would want the bum gone. Anyone that supports Manny isn't a real Cane.

Why weren't you all in on Richt? Because he didn't speak Spanish?

I think being all in a COACH is a bad thing. Support the U. I always support the U. You don't care about the U. You care about Manny. If you cared about the U, you would want the bum gone. Anyone that supports Manny isn't a real Cane.
Ignorance ....

Advertisement
Back