Securing Dugans

I don't really care if Vengeance gets banned or not. You have every right to ban every poster that would dare put the university ahead of the corch. This is CIS we need to turn it into a corch slurping echo chamber like Gheybait was when the Gaytors where the worst team in Florida.
I don’t care whether they’re legit slurpers or legit mopes... as long as they’re legit. A troll’s a troll and they’re not slurping or moping for legit reasons. They’re trying to **** with the board just to troll.

Advertisement
I don’t care whether they’re legit slurpers or legit mopes... as long as they’re legit. A troll’s a troll and they’re not slurping or moping for legit reasons. They’re trying to **** with the board just to troll.

I am not talking about you in particular I am referring to the "Canes Witch Trials" where we have a bunch of slurpers holding a kangaroo court to remove anyone that refuses to slurp our corch.

Week after week I see this website look more and more like gheybait. If we redacted players names and usernames you would never be able to guess if it was a gheybait poster or a CIS poster.

I am not talking about you in particular I am referring to the "Canes Witch Trials" where we have a bunch of slurpers holding a kangaroo court to remove anyone that refuses to slurp our corch.

Week after week I see this website look more and more like gheybait. If we redacted players names and usernames you would never be able to guess if it was a gheybait poster or a CIS poster.
Slurpers get smacked on here, especially when we get a recruiting win and they take it and try to use it as a broad stroke “Manny’s had this all along” and attack everyone who wasn’t a slurper.

They’re annoying and ridiculous but so are the mopes who non-stop shît on every single thing and no-stop remind us how much we suck.

Advertisement

The problem is there's no such thing as legit mopes at this juncture. These are all trolls in disguise. How else can you explain their constant negativity despite the positive developments that have occurred in the past month? Real fans would at least acknowledge those and take a wait and see approach. They are not even willing to do that. Slurper trolls are very rare, and easy to identity.

Last edited:
Slurpers get smacked on here, especially when we get a recruiting win and they take it and try to use it as a broad stroke “Manny’s had this all along” and attack everyone who wasn’t a slurper.

Are you kidding me? Most of the members of the kill troll kangaroo court are radical slurpers like @1LuvCane and @Go Canes!! We have tons of slurpers breaking out the recrutiing calculator to show how "we won the off season". Every thread you have slurpers and none of them are getting "attacked". In fact they are the ones attacking anyone that gives a realistic view on this staph.

Are you kidding me? Most of the members of the kill troll kangaroo court are radical slurpers like @1LuvCane and @Go Canes!! We have tons of slurpers breaking out the recrutiing calculator to show how "we won the off season". Every thread you have slurpers and none of them are getting "attacked". In fact they are the ones attacking anyone that gives a realistic view on this staph.
There's a difference between legitimate concern and saying stupid sht like we'll be 3-9 if King gets hurt. That's pure trolling. Not even the mopiest Eeyore actually thinks we wouldn't win at least 8 with Perry at the helm in a spread. Enos' playcalling was as much to blame for our performance as the lackadaisical players, probably more to blame.

I think the guy's Ibis, just being a little less mopey to fly under the radar.

There's a difference between legitimate concern and saying stupid sht like we'll be 3-9 if King gets hurt. That's pure trolling. Not even the mopiest Eeyore actually thinks we wouldn't win at least 8 with Perry at the helm in a spread. Enos' playcalling was as much to blame for our performance as the lackadaisical players, probably more to blame.

I think the guy's Ibis, just being a little less mopey to fly under the radar.

Well it depends when King gets injured. Obviously if he gets injured in the later half of the season that is isn't happening, but if he gets injured vs Temple. I could see us going 1-11.

We heard this same ********* last year and of course the idiots believed it. "With Enos putting JT4 in motion and giving him and Harley sweeps. Plus with Mannys 'elite' defense. We are going to win the CORSTAL!!!!!"

Advertisement
Well it depends when King gets injured. Obviously if he gets injured in the later half of the season that is isn't happening, but if he gets injured vs Temple. I could see us going 1-11.

We heard this same ********* last year and of course the idiots believed it. "With Enos putting JT4 in motion and giving him and Harley sweeps. Plus with Mannys 'elite' defense. We are going to win the CORSTAL!!!!!"
Assuming Perry replaces King, remember that he beat FSU and VT in 2018. With a better OC, there's no way we don't have a better record regardless of who's at QB.

Assuming Perry replaces King, remember that he beat FSU and VT in 2018. With a better OC, there's no way we don't have a better record regardless of who's at QB.

We are still handicapped by corch Manny. At least in 18 we had Richt at the helm. He actually was a halfway decent coach, compared to our current corch.

If you are going to ban him for not being a delusional slurper, why stop at him? Why not ban everyone that isn't a delusional slurper?

Lmao. If the king of the trolls is just sad cause no one wants to get into any unbelievably uninteresting and pointless 20 page arguments with him anymore. He’s incapable of understanding or caring about any other point of viewe.

Now he’s sad.

Wah.

Lmao. If the king of the trolls is just sad cause no one wants to get into any unbelievably uninteresting and pointless 20 page arguments with him anymore. He’s incapable of understanding or caring about any other point of viewe.

Now he’s sad.

Wah.
King of the trolls? Everyone with a functioning brain knows you are the king of the trolls. You love seeing Miami suck because the second we get a good coach. Your legion of slurpers will stop following you around upvoting your comments. Your menial 9 to 5 must be very unfulfilling.

Advertisement
King of the trolls? Everyone with a functioning brain knows you are the king of the trolls. You love seeing Miami suck because the second we get a good coach. Your legion of slurpers will stop following you around upvoting your comments. Your menial 9 to 5 must be very unfulfilling.

I feel sad for you dude. Football aside, you constantly feel the need to judge a man by what school he went to or what job he has.

But I'll indulge your pettiness just once. You see small little man, I can't be bored at my menial job because I don't have a job. I am an employer not an employee, for 20 years now. I help put food on the table and a roof over the head of multiple families every day, including three women who are divorced with kids, who desperately need the salary and insurance I provide them. I don't dock pay when they're out cause their kids are sick and if they are in a bind they come to me and I give them extra to see them through a tough moment. That's something I'm sure is completely foreign to your thought process at the high end place of business you are so fond of pointing out to everyone.

So no, my "job" is far from unfufilling.

Now tell us all another story about who's degree you laugh at when they apply where you work. It's so entertaining.

Yea go canes is a helluva slurper lol

I try my best not to get caught up in the off season ****. Still don't like the class overall tbh. Try not to mention it cause the slurp brigade. Although I love Williams and was surprised we got him

Advertisement
I feel sad for you dude. Football aside, you constantly feel the need to judge a man by what school he went to or what job he has.

But I'll indulge your pettiness just once. You see small little man, I can't be bored at my menial job because I don't have a job. I am an employer not an employee, for 20 years now. I help put food on the table and a roof over the head of multiple families every day, including three women who are divorced with kids, who desperately need the salary and insurance I provide them. I don't dock pay when they're out cause their kids are sick and if they are in a bind they come to me and I give them extra to see them through a tough moment. That's something I'm sure is completely foreign to your thought process at the high end place of business you are so fond of pointing out to everyone.

So no, my "job" is far from unfufilling.

Now tell us all another story about who's degree you laugh at when they apply where you work. It's so entertaining.

Why am I not surprised in the slightest that you run your business like a complete moron. This is exactly what I would expect from a slurper. "No need to come in today, but here is your paycheck anyway". "No need to be good at your job, but since you have a family I wouldn't dare fire you". "Any moron that needs an extra 45 dollars an hour, feel free to apply. As long as you show up occasionaly I will never fire you!"

Here is a story you will just love. Take a look at the resumes for your future employees. Look at what schools those applicants went too. Every single one of those schools are the ones I laugh at.

Why am I not surprised in the slightest that you run your business like a complete moron. This is exactly what I would expect from a slurper. "No need to come in today, but here is your paycheck anyway". "No need to be good at your job, but since you have a family I wouldn't dare fire you". "Any moron that needs an extra 45 dollars an hour, feel free to apply. As long as you show up occasionaly I will never fire you!"

Here is a story you will just love. Take a look at the resumes for your future employees. Look at what schools those applicants went too. Every single one of those schools are the ones I laugh at.

Wow, I thought you couldn't get any more sad. You'll never understand that those small acts of kindness eliminate abuse of time, makes employees appreciate their jobs and make them work twice as hard for you.

Gave you two responses, more than my usual total. You go on now to what I'm sure is a very satisfying life full of very meaningful relationships.

Advertisement
Back