Seattle Seahawks' defense

QSTOKES

Sophomore
So tired of hearing we run a similar style to their defense. do we really? because I dont see it!

maybe we don't have the athletes to do it. Like 2 safeties that instill fear in anyone coming across the middle, or a MLB like Wagner who can do it all. idk

Advertisement
So tired of hearing we run a similar style to their defense. do we really? because I dont see it!

maybe we don't have the athletes to do it. Like 2 safeties that instill fear in anyone coming across the middle, or a MLB like Wagner who can do it all. idk

Urban legend

We play 11 defenders most of the time. Just like Seattle does.

Sometimes we even play with just 10.

Seahawks run a cover 3 defense. Richard Sherman just stays on one side of the field and doesn't cover the slot. But the front 7, is 4-3 under. The DE's shoot up field.

Advertisement
I can tell you what an NFL coverage looks like...but as far as what they do with their front 7s, I have no clue!
Most of the time it looks like they're just throwing $h !t at the wall, and hoping something sticks.
But to answer your question, no, our defense looks NOTHING like Seattle.

Advertisement

Where are you hearing that UM runs a similar style?

Pete Carroll uses an under front (4-3) but his uses a hybrid DE/OLB. Who occasionally stand up or hand in the dirt. So it cal look like a 3/4 or 5/2. Ive read that at times some players 1 and 2 gap on the same play.

This problem of ours is deeper than down lineman or coverage shells. Is really gap philosophy and execution mixed with the quality of the personnel. Plus different coaches do different things.....

So in theory it could be similar for any reason....

Advertisement
LULZ at everyone who still thinks Golden is a scheme-tweak away from being a genius. This fat load is an abject failure in all 3 phases of the game.

He can try to copy any NFL scheme being played, and he'll still fail because he's a fcking loser. He's a **** leader, and **** leaders will never inspire greatness.

I really believe that this is the year that Coach Al Golden hits it out of the park. He's studied Seattle's defense as well as the Cowboys' offense and got rid of some very selfish players. This is the year, my friends. Hop on the Golden Train or be left at the station.

I really believe that this is the year that Coach Al Golden hits it out of the park. He's studied Seattle's defense as well as the Cowboys' offense and got rid of some very selfish players. This is the year, my friends. Hop on the Golden Train or be left at the station.

Plus, lots of dead weight on the coaching staff got demoted to the NFL. Don't forget just how much of an upgrade we made in the coaching staff when we stole Coach Melvin from Belichick and Coach Beard from the secretarial pool.

Advertisement
Laf laf laf...it's like Alf and Dorito saying they use the DiCaprio method for scoring *****, but end up ******* each other's hands and tossing each other's salad at the end of the night. Just cause you say it, don't mean it's so

I'll wait for the next train.

Guess I'll be left in Timbuktu because I'm not stepping foot on the Golden Express to the bottom lands!

Advertisement
Back