Season Tickets

No one who renews is part of the problem. Every Cane fan is allowed to make their own decisions regarding if they want to get season tickets or not. Calling out fans that want to watch the games in person is disingenuous.

I respect their choice.

Advertisement
Classic prisoner's dilemma: It's ok if I make a selfish decision because I rely on one else
making the same. Everything will be ok, because my actions alone aren't strong enough to change the tide. But if every other ******* buys season tickets, Blake and Manuela are extended until the sun supernovas.

Are you actually calling me selfish because I’m renewing my season tickets?

Lmao.

How about we all mind our own business & do what makes us happy

giphy.gif

Advertisement
When they called me to renew mine I let them have it! I made it crystal clear to the ticket office that they won’t be getting a single dime out of me until manny, Blake are fired and the BOT starts running this program like a five time national champion deserves! Till then they can take there season tickets and shove them where the sun don’t shine. Fvck UM!

Yeah I am sure yelling at some poor kid working for free who doesnt give a **** if you buy tickets will go right to the top.... You really got 'em bud. God our fanbase sometimes...

You don't need to buy tickets to get closer to the field. As we saw last year, the stadium will be empty and you can buy any seat you want the day of the game for $5.

******* hate conceit when it is backed up by nothing at all.

The stadium wasn’t empty last season. Hasn’t been in several years.

Advertisement
I forgot I could have cancelled my season tickets in deference to staying home and posting dozens and dozens of times in the game thread, overreacting to every play and altering words to bypass the profanity filter.

That's the life. I have no idea what I was thinking

Yeah I am sure yelling at some poor kid working for free who doesnt give a **** if you buy tickets will go right to the top.... You really got 'em bud. God our fanbase sometimes...
I’ll tell you what will go right to the top sport, a massive decrease in season ticket sales that puts things into the red! And with the way things are going with Manure & Flake, that’s pretty much a guarantee!

I’ll tell you what will go right to the top sport, a massive decrease in season ticket sales that puts things into the red! And with the way things are going with Manure & Flake, that’s pretty much a guarantee!

My point exactly. Don't renew and at end year when they see the bottom line budget, that will have an impact. Not "letting them have it" over the phone when they call you to renew lol

When they called me to renew mine I let them have it! I made it crystal clear to the ticket office that they won’t be getting a single dime out of me until manny, Blake are fired and the BOT starts running this program like a five time national champion deserves! Till then they can take there season tickets and shove them where the sun don’t shine. Fvck UM!

No you didn't

Advertisement

Well he can't spell correctly and his rants usually end up talking about ****, liberals, or something else

It was probably McDonalds telling him his resume wasn't up par

The stadium wasn’t empty last season. Hasn’t been in several years.

OK. Half-empty then? LOL.

Please, as a season ticket holder last year, I can attest that when we weren't able to make it to a game, or couldn't use all of our seats, we often couldn't even find someone to take the tickets for free, much less sell them. 4 packs of single game tickets were plentifully available for $20 on the resale sites. It wasn't even worth the transactional costs to try to sell them.

So, go ahead and spend a few grand on season tickets when you could spend a fraction of that and probably get better seats on the open market during the season.

Anyone coming on this thread and thumbing their noses at those who don't want to support this circus of ineptitude is literally throwing money away just to somehow "prove" that they are a "better person" than those who aren't renewing their tickets and continuing their donations.

In plain and simple economic terms, buying UM football season tickets at this point in time = paying good money for something of no actual value.

Advertisement
How about we stop telling people how to be fans? You want to go to games, go to games. You don't want to go to games for whatever reason you think of, you do that too. But, if you think your protest matters, consider what you will do if/when Miami is good again. Will you still hold your protest then? Because if not, then your protest is a sham.

blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here’s the video I was able to get of the plane flying overhead here at Marlins Park 2 hours before kickoff. <a href="https://t.co/9snztxCzj5">pic.twitter.com/9snztxCzj5</a></p>&mdash; Manny Navarro (@Manny_Navarro) <a href="">November 23, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What does this have to do with you lying about "renewing season tickets"

I'm not about to let some jack-off from a message board tell me how to spend my time and money on Saturdays in the fall. I have friends I enjoy seeing and my sons love going.

It's like gun ownership, if you want one buy it.

If you don't, don't.

And you're a dentist, take that MD off

I'm not a Dr., I just used to live in Maryland. Unfortunately, the site doesn't let you update your screen name. I had a "Not a Dr." disclaimer set as a signature tag line, but I guess that got purged when the last site upgrade happened. I hadn't noticed that until you just said that. I'll see if I can re-add that.

Advertisement
Back