Season Tickets

I’ll tell you what will go right to the top sport, a massive decrease in season ticket sales that puts things into the red! And with the way things are going with Manure & Flake, that’s pretty much a guarantee!
While I agree the product is not worth what is being charged for it currently, I don’t think you’re going to see the decreased numbers you’re hoping for that will dip the program into the red. The TV rights and ACC affiliation alone almost exclusively guarantees that won’t happen. Not with the way we spend money.

Advertisement
Tad Foote wasn't a football guy. Paul Dee wasn't a football guy. We won championships with both as AD.

Will the Hurricanes win one with Blake James as AD? We'll see. Doesn't look good now. But, a lot of this hate for Blake is based on what, that he's not a football guy? When has Miami had a football guy as AD? Again, all of this outrage figures to be moot. Miami is either going to be in the ACC title game next season or both Blake & Manny are out and the program starts over, again.

Blake James is no Paul Dee, sir.

I want to upvote your post, but the people you mention were men of some kind of principle and ability. Blake is a man-child with no ability, at best, other than to be a yes-man/ma’am. We are a far cry from those hay days you speak of.

But you are correct, he will either succeed or be gone in the next twelve months. Unfortunately, waiting for the inevitable only sets us farther back.

Have had season tickets since my dad was a kid and we arent stopping now. We are very upset with the curren state of the program but I love going to the games and my son is finally old enough to enjoy it. Can't stop now

Advertisement
LOL im not renewing my tickets for the record. but LMFAO @ telling people who are fans of a football team how to spend their money when it comes to something that is purely entertainment. even more LMFAO @ starting a thread to do something so absurd.

Ill say this and leave it at this

Im not gonna judge anyone who chooses to renew or not renew their season tickets. Thats your own personal choice and its all good whichever choice you make. My decision to keep my goes way beyond these last 2 seasons.

My family has had Canes tickets for more than 30 years. No that doesnt make me more of a fan than anyone else, but weve had friendships and bonds with people that go way beyond that. Our tailgates run 30 plus deep and every season we celebrate birthdays, kids birthdays and sadly weve had to celebrate the life of a few of our friends along the way 🙏.

Advertisement
Same dudes that boycott games are the same guys that try to defend the attendance looking like **** to other fan bases.

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:, now you're lying. Carry on though.
I pay $135 for an orange parking pass. I sell them for 30-40 a game. I made my money plus. Season tix are $170, in 2017 we played Notre Dame those tix alone paid for the whole season, 2018 FSU paid for the whole season, last year I broke even between the Florida Game, parking pass, and home games.

I've had Club Level tix for 5 years and overall tickets for 14 along with parking passes. I know how the game works. I sold my Club level tix to ND and VT in 2017. Wanna know how much I made off those 2 games alone? I know that if the team does well, you can make some chedder, but if they are sucking, you won't make what you spent. It ain't my first day.

Advertisement
If tailgating was banned in 2020 I wonder how many folks would renew their season tix.

This is such a played out and dumb shtick. You want to cancel your own season tickets? Cool, have at it, but stop talking down to others about it. Season tickets aren't workable for me right now in life, but if I was still living down there I would 100% have them and be buying them again this season. And those that don't like that, frankly, can fvck off.

Advertisement
Looking at this objectively, season tickets this year would probably be worthwhile. Seven home games, one of which is Florida State. If Lashlee works out, this could make for some quality viewing.

Looking at this objectively, season tickets this year would probably be worthwhile. Seven home games, one of which is Florida State. If Lashlee works out, this could make for some quality viewing.
yea I have no idea why someone would cancel this year. Its the best year to have them since notre dame and v tech

Half the people not renewing their tickets never had them in the first place. Although Florida State is a home game this year so they might attend their semi annual home game.

Advertisement
Back