Season Tickets

Or buy the $6 nosebleed seats and upgrade to an empty one.

Nope. You don't get the primo parking/tailgating spot unless you renew your season tix.

This is ALL about tailgating. Not all about the U. No. It's about tailgating.

Advertisement
Please. Miami won't be great again until they change their approach. Nobody is missing out on any national championship parades as long as Blake is in charge.
Tad Foote wasn't a football guy. Paul Dee wasn't a football guy. We won championships with both as AD.

Will the Hurricanes win one with Blake James as AD? We'll see. Doesn't look good now. But, a lot of this hate for Blake is based on what, that he's not a football guy? When has Miami had a football guy as AD? Again, all of this outrage figures to be moot. Miami is either going to be in the ACC title game next season or both Blake & Manny are out and the program starts over, again.

Tad Foote wasn't a football guy. Paul Dee wasn't a football guy. We won championships with both as AD.

Will the Hurricanes win one with Blake James as AD? We'll see. Doesn't look good now. But, a lot of this hate for Blake is based on what, that he's not a football guy? When has Miami had a football guy as AD? Again, all of this outrage figures to be moot. Miami is either going to be in the ACC title game next season or both Blake & Manny are out and the program starts over, again.
We never won a single game with Tad Foote as AD.

What does this have to do with you lying about "renewing season tickets"
It says I’m a man of my word unlike you sport! I say I’m gonna do something and I do it. Just like I’m gonna fly another banner game one and just like I told the ticket office to take my renewal and shove it up there culo! Lmao

Advertisement
Sure you did

Show a phone record and I’ll donate $100 to a banner of your choosing
No need sport, this banner is being 100% funded by yours truly! Plus I wouldn’t touch your garbage slurping bootlicking scumbag money with a ten foot pole. Lmao

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is an old and tired take. The U hasn't given a crap about ticket revenue since they joined the ACC, getting away from it is one of the main reasons they joined.

Sucking so bad we lose the Nike deal, or getting embarrassed by the school you've been crapping on and cracking jokes towards, these are what moves the needles albeit slower than we want. It's still UM.

Yeah thought so

Imagine having to lie over the internet about berating a ticket office
ECEC5464-89CD-4D36-B8A4-A41AF93895D8.jpeg

Advertisement
Deflection
Deflect this 🖕 lmao oh and that’s the same message I gave the ticket salesman as a response for my season ticket renewal. You know, now that I think of it, was that you who called me and I told to shove those tickets up your @ss?! I mean you are a Hecht center shill employee, so do you work In the ticket office sport?

Advertisement
Deflect this 🖕 lmao oh and that’s the same message I gave the ticket salesman as a response for my season ticket renewal. You know, now that I think of it, was that you who called me and I told to shove those tickets up your @ss?! I mean you are a Hecht center shill employee, so do you work In the ticket office sport?

Sure you did

I’ll up it to 200

Try not to deflect again

Sure you did

I’ll up it to 200

Try not to deflect again
Money ain’t a thing to me sport, I got plenty of it! And I can tell you who won’t be getting any of it anymore and that’s UM! And I can tell you who will be getting it now, banner and billboard companies! 😂🤣 look up in the sky game one against temple Hecht center stooge. Lmao

Money ain’t a thing to me sport, I got plenty of it! And I can tell you who won’t be getting any of it anymore and that’s UM! And I can tell you who will be getting it now, banner and billboard companies! 😂🤣 look up in the sky game one against temple Hecht center stooge. Lmao

Thought so, no one thinks you’re cool for pretending to berate the ticket office or show up to a fake protest

If you had plenty of money you wouldn’t be begging for a measly $500 in the first place

Thought so, no one thinks you’re cool for pretending to berate the ticket office or show up to a fake protest

If you had plenty of money you wouldn’t be begging for a measly $500 in the first place
I ain’t begging for nothing sport! Last banner was grassroots crowd funded because people were banging on the door to donate and call out this pop warner administration. This time banner is completely on me bootlicker. Highsmith was the last straw for me and I wipe my *** with 500$! Lmao so look high and I’m the sky game sport and you’ll see my top notch work. 😂

Advertisement
Back