Season Tickets

Advertisement
If you renew your tickets you are part of the problem.
When they called me to renew mine I let them have it! I made it crystal clear to the ticket office that they won’t be getting a single dime out of me until manny, Blake are fired and the BOT starts running this program like a five time national champion deserves! Till then they can take there season tickets and shove them where the sun don’t shine. Fvck UM!

Advertisement
Advertisement
When they called me to renew mine I let them have it! I made it crystal clear to the ticket office that they won’t be getting a single dime out of me until manny, Blake are fired and the BOT starts running this program like a five time national champion deserves! Till then they can take there season tickets and shove them where the sun don’t shine. Fvck UM!
Did the Same

Advertisement
I’m renewing mine. Had them for 20+ years. Love my seats and the friends I sit with.

Good for you!! Enjoy!
giphy.gif

You don't need to buy tickets to get closer to the field. As we saw last year, the stadium will be empty and you can buy any seat you want the day of the game for $5.

******* hate conceit when it is backed up by nothing at all.
Or buy the $6 nosebleed seats and upgrade to an empty one.

Advertisement
I’m renewing mine. Had them for 20+ years. Love my seats and the friends I sit with.
Classic prisoner's dilemma: It's ok if I make a selfish decision because I rely on one else
making the same. Everything will be ok, because my actions alone aren't strong enough to change the tide. But if every other ******* buys season tickets, Blake and Manuela are extended until the sun supernovas.

You don't need to buy tickets to get closer to the field. As we saw last year, the stadium will be empty and you can buy any seat you want the day of the game for $5.

******* hate conceit when it is backed up by nothing at all.

And you're a dentist, take that MD off

So when your kid's team sucks *** do you also stop supporting them? I'm on the 12 month plan anyway I started paying for 2020 back in Aug.

Advertisement
Back