Season ticket holders

If it ****es you fools off then i am going to buy 50 tickets and give them to kids. I don't need you squacking parrots to tell me how to spend my money. You fools deserve Al because you all are every bit the losers you claim he is.

Let's be real here. You most likely live in Hialeah, sport a chin strap, and cannot afford 50 tickets.

This dude canefayg#1 is the King of Hialeah chin strappers.

View attachment 29993

:hunt_dog_lol:

Advertisement
Al Golden is here until 2020 and not going anywhere. Cane football is dead for you losers and the pleasure that gives me is worth the losses. The way the University shows you daily how small and insignificant your idle threats mean to them. Talking about having your balls in a vice and no way out,ouch! Al will win 8 games and the school will love him and if you boys don't like it eat **** or pick a new team. That is the reality of the situation and again you are helpless to do anything. Besides the 20 or 30 parrots who ***** and moan constantly on this board there are plenty of fans who do not hate and wish bad on the University.

Al Golden is here until 2020 and not going anywhere. Cane football is dead for you losers and the pleasure that gives me is worth the losses. The way the University shows you daily how small and insignificant your idle threats mean to them. Talking about having your balls in a vice and no way out,ouch! Al will win 8 games and the school will love him and if you boys don't like it eat **** or pick a new team. That is the reality of the situation and again you are helpless to do anything. Besides the 20 or 30 parrots who ***** and moan constantly on this board there are plenty of fans who do not hate and wish bad on the University.

Joined last September. 98 posts. You are such an obvious SLURPING ADMINISTRATION TROLL, Mr Dorito. Go F yourself (right after Al does it to you).

Parrot, Don't you need The Franchise to think for you? Your pain is my pleasure. Hope it hurts really, really bad until Al signs his next extension and you boys fade away heartbroken and spiritually broken.

Your username is canefan#1 yet you admit to taking pleasure in Miami football being dead. All because posters on a message board take deserved shots at an incompetent, apathetic, contemptibly moronic university that has caused irreparable self-inflicted damage to one of the most historic football programs ever.

Way to out yourself so blatantly as an obvious UM shill from the Hecht. F*** your own face.

Advertisement
I take great pleasure in your pain and suffering from the losses not the program. Every time one of you losers realize you can't change anything and the Board and Donna laugh at your misery it warms my heart. Insignificant little bitter fans!

I take great pleasure in your pain and suffering from the losses not the program. Every time one of you losers realize you can't change anything and the Board and Donna laugh at your misery it warms my heart. Insignificant little bitter fans!

I will take great delight in your misery once Gorlden is gone. I will be sure to single you out as one of the largest slurpers since bomb.

Get with me in 2020,parrot. Mean while i get to bask in you and your fellow *****es misery and insignificance. 6000, 9,000, 12,000 posts for some of you girls,good thing you have this board to cry with each other and share tampons and tell stories how badly the U mistreats you. If you could just see my delight that your biggest passion Cane football **** down your throat. Al says eat **** and die and you are. Now that is funny!

Get with me in 2020,parrot. Mean while i get to bask in you and your fellow *****es misery and insignificance. 6000, 9,000, 12,000 posts for some of you girls,good thing you have this board to cry with each other and share tampons and tell stories how badly the U mistreats you. If you could just see my delight that your biggest passion Cane football **** down your throat. Al says eat **** and die and you are. Now that is funny!

I know who this is. He got ran off the WEZ for being a NSA shill.
http://westendzone.com/member.php?u=4080

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yeah, was thinking the same. What a tremendous ******.

Yeah, was thinking the same. What a tremendous ******.

His posting like an idiot and parrot in every post is a dead give away.

Wait so he's an NSA shill and a UM shill?

Salty tongued M.F'er!!! Stop letting Al and Dorito try to impregnate your throat

Advertisement
March 13 and nothing has changed. Al is the coach,Mark is the DC and you girls are still on the rag about something you are powerless to change. You girls are mental midgets!

Wait so he's an NSA shill and a UM shill?

If by "shill" you mean ***-guzzling **** muncher, then yes, he's a "shill".

Mental midget, is that the best you got? Please just one of you losers give me a little creativity in your posts. With all these ticket renewals coming in it might be time to start, "The Al Golden fan club". Join us while Al brings us back to the promised land. Look how long it took Beamer at Va Tech. To all the recruits, "Al is the man and will be here long after these girls find a new team and move on". Buy those tickets and break these loser parrots heart.

Advertisement
Mental midget, is that the best you got? Please just one of you losers give me a little creativity in your posts. With all these ticket renewals coming in it might be time to start, "The Al Golden fan club". Join us while Al brings us back to the promised land. Look how long it took Beamer at Va Tech. To all the recruits, "Al is the man and will be here long after these girls find a new team and move on". Buy those tickets and break these loser parrots heart.

How does it feel to support mediocrity and a bunch of losers?

Are you a dumb ***? I don't support you or your loser friends on this board. If I can be honest with you,you and your fellow parrots are actually way below average and give losing a whole new meaning.

Are you a dumb ***? I don't support you or your loser friends on this board. If I can be honest with you,you and your fellow parrots are actually way below average and give losing a whole new meaning.

What instrument do you play?

Advertisement
Back