Season ticket holders

Advertisement
I'll be getting tickets off stubhub, or just buying them game by game.

For one, I'll have a harder time finding people to go with me for the inevitable November noon game against Virginia as both teams battle to see who can go over .500 in ACC play.

Second, the administration pretty much bailed on the 2015 season already, I want to be able to do the same, and not get stuck with tickets.

I think if we totally abandon the football program, this administration may drop football.(basketball dead for what, 15 yrs or so?) Yes, they are that stupid. Pick your battles guys. Think it through is all I'm saying. And do what you feel is best, either way! Go support the team, signs, if allowed, busting Fat Alberts balls.....Banners, billboards, etc..... may get listened to if stadium is full. Empty stadium....they **** sure won't listen. And no, I'm in South Carolina, so I won't be getting season tix. Just thinking outside the box, I want this fixed! I want my Canes feared again! Good luck guys, and Al sucks!

To any of the stupid muthafuggers renewing..thanks for supporting the mediocre state of the program. Do you get the "Super fan" bumper sticker with your purchase? Or do you get a complimentary orange tie? Stupid ********!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stubhub. Do not renew. They spit on you, lie to you, mock you, and you come crawling back saying "Yes please, may I have some more?"

Advertisement
To any of the stupid muthafuggers renewing..thanks for supporting the mediocre state of the program. Do you get the "Super fan" bumper sticker with your purchase? Or do you get a complimentary orange tie? Stupid ********!

I didnt get that tie, because that was extra.

Sorry, guys but nobody should be renewing season tickets after the crap that has been laid out this year. School basically told of us to stuff it and then blamed us for recruiting failures. A completely empty stadium with zero season tickets is what we need. I've been going to Cane games since before the Flop and donated a sickening amount of money but no more. We have come to the point of being in a civil war with the administration over the football team. They hate it and we love it. We must deny them any money we can. Go to the stadium and line to road in to cheer the team but don't park or by a ticket. No money and zero attendance is what the administration deserves. Cheer the team from outside. If you sent a check to the school you are part of the problem now.

School told you to stuff it? School has no money to pay to get rid of Golden.. Might have something to do with "fans" that refuse to go to games. In other words.. you deserve Golden.

You might be the biggest loser here. Miami has no money for a real coach because of people like you.

You might be the biggest loser here. Miami has no money for a real coach because of people like you.

And they have the money to keep sorry *** coaches employed because of people like you.

I might need to report this to the dept of education. UM is apparently exploiting retarded individuals in the local community. UM tells them they (UM) have no money in order to get mentally delayed individuals to purchase season tickets.

Really sad situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Im not getting seats this year because my tickets more than tripled in price.

They took my seats and made them a living room.

Sorry, guys but nobody should be renewing season tickets after the crap that has been laid out this year. School basically told of us to stuff it and then blamed us for recruiting failures. A completely empty stadium with zero season tickets is what we need. I've been going to Cane games since before the Flop and donated a sickening amount of money but no more. We have come to the point of being in a civil war with the administration over the football team. They hate it and we love it. We must deny them any money we can. Go to the stadium and line to road in to cheer the team but don't park or by a ticket. No money and zero attendance is what the administration deserves. Cheer the team from outside. If you sent a check to the school you are part of the problem now.

Excellent post! This should be everyones frame of mind. Not a single penny to these turds! Not one!

I get it. As someone who is exposed to it every day, I understand the frustration and the hatred. I know our Athletic donations are at an all time low and that it's affecting the rest of the Univeristy. I hear it constantly and so do the higher ups.

However, I'm only doing it because I'm young, I support the players, I thoroughly enjoy college football, I love tailgating, and I want to still have my seats when President Stavridis comes in, cleans house, and hires Butch.

The end.

Advertisement
I think if we totally abandon the football program, this administration may drop football.(basketball dead for what, 15 yrs or so?) Yes, they are that stupid. Pick your battles guys. Think it through is all I'm saying. And do what you feel is best, either way! Go support the team, signs, if allowed, busting Fat Alberts balls.....Banners, billboards, etc..... may get listened to if stadium is full. Empty stadium....they **** sure won't listen. And no, I'm in South Carolina, so I won't be getting season tix. Just thinking outside the box, I want this fixed! I want my Canes feared again! Good luck guys, and Al sucks!

They can't. ACC would throw them out. What we need is to get the ACC to the point where they threaten to throw Miami out if the administration does not do something about the football program. They did not bring us in for basketball. They want football to be more than a fsu one trick pony. They wanted all those "games of the century" between noles and canes to be a ACC thing.

I get it. As someone who is exposed to it every day, I understand the frustration and the hatred. I know our Athletic donations are at an all time low and that it's affecting the rest of the Univeristy. I hear it constantly and so do the higher ups.

However, I'm only doing it because I'm young, I support the players, I thoroughly enjoy college football, I love tailgating, and I want to still have my seats when President Stavridis comes in, cleans house, and hires Butch.

The end.

Amen to that but the more drastic the situation is when the new president take over the more likely we get that result. He or she has to fear the complete collapse of sports and conference affiliation. That ACC annual check is so big that any threat to it has to be addressed. Maybe if I was young I would agree. Point I have a complete point of reference -- The Flop to 5NCs and busting Bama's home winning streak. There is no comparing losing college football like now and before Howard to the experience of our 20 years of dominance. Imagine looking at the cover of a Playboy to a weekend in bed with the centerfold. Once you've had the weekend, the cover just doesn't cut it. War is declared by old farts like me, but must be fought the young. Today's students must unite with those of us who came before and fight the administration for control of THE U. They are hired hands not owners. WE ARE THE OWNERS.

If you must go, protest in every way possible, signs, shirts, burning ties, and chants. Cheer the players but boo Al, Mark and Paul. Throw crap at Donna if she dares appear. Make it impossible for Blake to be at the games, even to the extent of blocking his way wherever he goes. If you must go then be the front line of the battle or your children will at best only experience The Flop.

Advertisement
I wouldn't even think about going to a home game this year but if I did, I'd buy club seats at about $15 each on stubhub. LOL at the people giving UM what they are asking for tix.

You guys feel as ****ed as I do? I spent 4 years trying to group my friends together, finally did (10 total seats) in 121, and now am getting upcharged and moved to a ****tier section. Was told if we want group seating, have to wait until the least preferential person's selection time.

Can't believe the logic to fill the stadium is charging more while embracing a deteriorating product. I'm leaning towards not renewing now

Couldn't the person with the highest priority just buy a bunch of tickets and have the other people pay them back?

I guess the issue then is that the people with lower priority levels don't get the credit for the purchase in the system, but at least it'd make sure you're all in the same area, no?

Amen Brother! We can't finance their their stupidity and marketing schemes.

Advertisement
Back