Season ticket holders

swagu

Redshirt Freshman
You guys feel as ****ed as I do? I spent 4 years trying to group my friends together, finally did (10 total seats) in 121, and now am getting upcharged and moved to a ****tier section. Was told if we want group seating, have to wait until the least preferential person's selection time.

Can't believe the logic to fill the stadium is charging more while embracing a deteriorating product. I'm leaning towards not renewing now

Advertisement
Was told the same thing

Not very happy with that response

If I'm unable to sit with my group of friends this year, I'm going to raise ****.

Looks like the admin doesn't want GROUP SLURPERS, but SOLO SLURPERS.

Sorry, guys but nobody should be renewing season tickets after the crap that has been laid out this year. School basically told of us to stuff it and then blamed us for recruiting failures. A completely empty stadium with zero season tickets is what we need. I've been going to Cane games since before the Flop and donated a sickening amount of money but no more. We have come to the point of being in a civil war with the administration over the football team. They hate it and we love it. We must deny them any money we can. Go to the stadium and line to road in to cheer the team but don't park or by a ticket. No money and zero attendance is what the administration deserves. Cheer the team from outside. If you sent a check to the school you are part of the problem now.

You guys feel as ****ed as I do? I spent 4 years trying to group my friends together, finally did (10 total seats) in 121, and now am getting upcharged and moved to a ****tier section. Was told if we want group seating, have to wait until the least preferential person's selection time.

Can't believe the logic to fill the stadium is charging more while embracing a deteriorating product. I'm leaning towards not renewing now

Not one cent to the enemy!!!!!

Advertisement
Was told the same thing

Not very happy with that response

If I'm unable to sit with my group of friends this year, I'm going to raise ****.

Raise **** on 27ave but not one cent to the enemy. They only understand money and their pride. NO cash and embarrassingly empty stadium during ACC games is our only way to hurt them. I am denying my grandchildren the ability to attend my own school, surely you can miss a season's games. NO MONEY TO THAT BIT....!

Advertisement
I just love people who tell others how to conduct their life.

Sorry, guys but nobody should be renewing season tickets after the crap that has been laid out this year. School basically told of us to stuff it and then blamed us for recruiting failures. A completely empty stadium with zero season tickets is what we need. I've been going to Cane games since before the Flop and donated a sickening amount of money but no more. We have come to the point of being in a civil war with the administration over the football team. They hate it and we love it. We must deny them any money we can. Go to the stadium and line to road in to cheer the team but don't park or by a ticket. No money and zero attendance is what the administration deserves. Cheer the team from outside. If you sent a check to the school you are part of the problem now.

You're an imbecile for even thinking about renewing. Just buy tickets on stub hub if you absolutely must attend.

How's about you just disagree and state why? I don't think Gatorhater was seeking your approval, or your love.

Advertisement
If I were renewing my seats, I'd be rustled. But since I'm not, I couldn't care less.

In fact, I laughed out loud when I got their email asking me for more money to improve my chances at getting good seats.

These tone-deaf morons have zero awareness.

If I were renewing my seats, I'd be rustled. But since I'm not, I couldn't care less.

In fact, I laughed out loud when I got their email asking me for more money to improve my chances at getting good seats.

I'm as frustrated as everyone else but do you think they should just stop asking people for money? You do know that the athletic department is part of a not for profit organization that relies at least partly on donations and ticket sales to function right? Should they just stop doing that because some fans on a message board are upset? Again, I'm as mad as everyone else at the current state of the football program but your post is way off base.

I'm as frustrated as everyone else but do you think they should just stop asking people for money? You do know that the athletic department is part of a not for profit organization that relies at least partly on donations and ticket sales to function right? Should they just stop doing that because some fans on a message board are upset? Again, I'm as mad as everyone else at the current state of the football program but your post is way off base.

stfu you corny enabler. ******* battered wife syndrome.

Advertisement
Would rather ********** with steel wool than hand a penny to those pieces of *****

"Give us more money if you want a chance for good seats" lmao wtf???

If you have any plans whatsoever of renewing or giving this administration ONE DOLLAR this season....go root for another team.

Get your heads out of your asses and don't reward this administration for not caring about football.

I love people that support self-inflicted cancer, true fans!

Advertisement
Back