Season ticket holders

Beamer,Played for a National Championship and had many more conference titles then Butch. Butch had zero! You might apply for the Cane job after 2020 because you and Butch have a lot in common,neither have ever won anything. Oh thats right you are not qualified for the job.

Advertisement
Your boy Franchise is giving lessons on the skin flute but you know that already because you have been blindly following him for years.

100905_butch_davis.jpg

Girls, your boring me to tears but again that is ok because when i think of your misery,can't get that smile off my face.

Beamer,Played for a National Championship and had many more conference titles then Butch. Butch had zero! You might apply for the Cane job after 2020 because you and Butch have a lot in common,neither have ever won anything. Oh thats right you are not qualified for the job.

Beamer and Butch won the same amount of Big East titles. One of them coached in the BE for fifteen years. The other for five. Not sure what any of that has to do with Al Golden not winning **** anywhere ever though.

Advertisement
Beamer 231 wins losses 113. Butch 87 wins 78 losses. Butch is stupid he had the bull by the horns and had built a powerhouse but his lack of character and lies about not taking the Browns job did it in for me. You girls don't remember but he was a putrid game day coach.

Advertisement
Beamer 231 wins losses 113. Butch 87 wins 78 losses. Butch is stupid he had the bull by the horns and had built a powerhouse but his lack of character and lies about not taking the Browns job did it in for me. You girls don't remember but he was a putrid game day coach.

What does that have to do with Al Golden though?

What does that have to do with Al Golden though?

Shhhhh. Histrionics in motion.

empty-trophy-case_crop_340x234.jpg

Advertisement
March 13 and nothing has changed. Al is the coach,Mark is the DC and you girls are still on the rag about something you are powerless to change. You girls are mental midgets!

Continue to beat your chest for supporting losers!!!! You must have AG and Dorito throat whipped.

Ladies, Someone gives you a dose of your own nasty medicine and your feelings are hurt,tough ****!

Advertisement
Ladies, Someone gives you a dose of your own nasty medicine and your feelings are hurt,tough ****!

What is our dose of medicine? That Al Golden is destroying the program and the administration doesn't give a ****? Everyone already knows that. Not sure where your rants are heading, but all you're doing is aggressively agreeing with a majority of this internet message board.

Somebody like al golden deserves it because he's an absolute **** head coach. But I'm sure 6-7 is perfectly fine for an institute like Miami.

Butch ... but his lack of character and lies about not taking the Browns job did it in for me.

Here's what i don't understand about this mindset. You and your buddies on UM's board of distrustees absolutely hate Butch because he did this 14 years ago, yet al golden did the same thing two years ago and you stand behind him like he's Jesus Christ. The only difference is that Butch landed the Browns offer and golden never got the Ped State offer. Basically, it seems your hatred of Butch is based solely on him having more market value than golden. Where am I wrong here?

Mental midget, is that the best you got? Please just one of you losers give me a little creativity in your posts. With all these ticket renewals coming in it might be time to start, "The Al Golden fan club". Join us while Al brings us back to the promised land. Look how long it took Beamer at Va Tech. To all the recruits, "Al is the man and will be here long after these girls find a new team and move on". Buy those tickets and break these loser parrots heart.

How does it feel to support mediocrity and a bunch of losers?
You should ask his boss that question as he regretfully hands cumbag#1 his weekly $378.48 pittance.

Advertisement
Back